Chapter 23(M)

⚠️ Skip if you're not comfortable⚠️

Jennie POV.

We're just lying here in Lisa's room while cuddling.

She's so soft, I love hugging her, but she need to take a shower already, it's late.

"Love, you need to take a shower now" I said to her softly.

"Shower with me" she said playfully so I glared at her that made her chuckle.

"Jeezz fine, but aren't you going to shower too?" She asked

"I'll take a shower outside you can have you're bathroom here." I said to her.

"Btw. Could you lend me some of your clothes? Do you perhaps have any oversized shirt there?" I asked, coz I'm only wearing my denim jacket earlier.

"Yeah sure, I'll look some shirt later, is that okay?" She asked and I nodded and went outside her room to take a shower.

After I took a shower, I wear my sports bra again, and I inverted my underwear to wear it again and wear my boxer too.

After I finished, I went outside and go to lili's room.

When I'm inside her room I saw her looking for some shirt in her closet.

"Have you seen some shirt for me already?" I asked her and backhug her that made her startled but she relax when she knew it's me.

"Yahh!! Get off, it's poking meee!" She said out loud that made me looked at her confused.

"That" she said while looking at my crotch so I look to where she's looking at then there my friend, looks like my little friend is begging to come out of my boxer.

"Yahh!! Stop looking at it" I said and cover my crotch with my hands.

"Can't help it, it's bulging" she said and laugh.

"I can't believe you're more pervert than me" I said while shaking my head and she glared at me.

"Hehe I'm just kidding babe, stop glaring at me" I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Here, try if it will fit on you" she said and handed me the shirt so I wear it immediately.

"It's kinda small, it wasn't enough to hide my bulging friend." I said and wink at her.

"Then sleep topless" she answered and left me here in her closet.

"Yahh wait for me" I said and run towads her.

"Are you going to sleep now babe?" I asked her and she nodded while rubbing her eyes.

"Okay, goodnight love, sleep well okay?" I said and peck her lips.

I was about to go out of her room when she called me.

"Jennie" she said and I stopped on my track and look at her.

"Why?" I said.

"Where are you going?" She asked

"To the living room, I'm going to sleep on the couch" I answered and smile at her.

"No, sleep with me" she said while pouting.

"You know I want to sleep with you too love, but you know I respect you, and your privacy." I said.

"No, it's fine, lets sleep together please" she said pleading.

"Babe I.."

I was about to say something when she cut me off.