Chapter 27

Jennie POV.

What Lisa said made feel a lot of things, pain, sadness, worthless, and untrustable.

I didn't expect her to think of me like that.

But honestly speaking, I can't blame her with that.

She once told me that Jungkook cheated on her, and maybe she has a trauma because of their break up.

But the point is, I'm not Jungkook.
I'll never want to be like Jungkook.

I may be a fuck girl but that doesn't mean I'm going to cheat on Lisa, she's the love of my life, and cheating is the last thing I want to do with Lisa.

I only need her trust.

I just want her to trust me with this, I can work this out, we can work this out, only if she trust me.

Her love is not enough for our relationship, it doesn't matter if we love each other, as long as the trust is not there? Our relationship will go to waste.

She broke up with me when the fact that we just made it official yesterday.

I didn't agree with the break up, but when I saw in her eyes that she's hurt, she's in pain.

And I never want to see those pain in her eyes.

Her eyes should be full of shining stars, her eyes should be full of love and happiness.

Even though there is darkness all 
around me, I will offer her the last 
star I have, which is my happiness.

She is my happiness and the only star I possess, therefore if she asked me to give up that star, who am I to object to the reality that she is merely sharing her light in order to make my life more joyful?

I've already embraced the suffering I'm experiencing as a result of loving her. Even though it hurts a lot, I enjoy embracing thorny flowers.

However, I didn't give up on her, because I believe that love can heal wounds.

I believe that my love for her will never change.

I could risk myself to get hurt, I could bear a million plunge in my heart just to love Lisa.

Only death can stop me from loving her.

Everything is fucked up.

And I don't know where to start to fix this problem.

But the only thing I want to do right now is to go home.

When I say home, I mean in Korea, I wanna go back to Korea, and I'll make my home mine. I'll make Lisa mine, without any doubts.

I know Lisa will go to Korea after me, so I didn't tell her.

I packed everything, and went to the airport.

It was 10 in the evening when we landed to Korea.

I immediately went to my father's bestfriend house, which is to Mr. Kang's house.

Mr. Kang is Seulgi's father. Seulgi and I aren't that close but we're working on it.

Actually we are here right now in her balcony, drinking a tequila.

We're just talking about life, and she told me that she's pursuing someone, named Irene.

"So how are you and Lisa?" She asked that made me shocked because I never told her about me having feelings for Lisa.

"I'm sorry, I threatened dad to tell me what's happening to your life before when I get back here in Korea keke" she added when she saw my reaction.

"About that, we-we s-saw each other in New Zealand. And we did fix everything, we're girlfriends for a day, and we broke up after." I said and she looked at me like I'm a kind of joke.

"It's true, that's why I'm here, that's why I went back here. I want to pursue her here in Korea. This time, I'll make sure that she will never ever doubt my love." I said while looking at the stars.

"Do you love stars?" Seulgi asked me suddenly and I just smile at her for the mean time.

"I do, I do love stars so much." I said and took a deep breath.

"Why?" Seulgi asked

"I don't know. Maybe it's because Lisa is like a star in my eyes and I am the moon.
Stars are beautiful, and Lisa is the brightest star of them all. She is shining, she is everyone's sunshine, and she is the brightest star of all the stars. So I love stars because they give me the opportunity to love the brightest star from a distance." I answered honestly.

"I also learned from the moon that it's okay to be alone."

"She really made you fall head over heals huh." Seulgi said while shaking her head.

"Why, aren't you like that to Irene?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Love is not solely about love, as I'm sure you are aware, Jennie. You don't have to give everything to someone just because you love them. Jennie, sometimes love is limited, at least in some circumstances. And in order to discover true happiness, you must learn how to leave if love is no longer served on the table." She answered.

What she said hit me hard. 'In some circumstances', I'm on that situation, love is limited.

"Don't think about it too much Jennie, just always remember that love is not always about fighting or sticking with someone. Sometimes you need to give them the key for them to open a new door. To put it briefly, you must make a sacrifice." She added and pat my shoulder then went inside already.

"It's already late Jennie, go and take rest now, I know you're tired. Don't worry, I'll help you with Lisa. Just wait, she'll be here" she said and laid on her bed.

"Goodnight seulgi bear, thank you for tonight." I said and left her room.

I guess I should just let the destiny to decide for us, or should I make a move for us to be together in the end?

I have no idea what Lisa is thinking; she may look cheerful, but her mind is crammed with books like a library. I wish I could read every one of them, but I'm terrified to find out what's inside.

I have no idea what will happen 
when Lisa arrives, but I am certain 
that she followed me when she heard that I had arrived.

We need to address this because we 
were just getting started and this was only our first battle as a couple.

It should never happen again in a 
circumstance like this. 

We must get stronger.

"We will fix this Lisa, I promise to try my best to be the best girlfriend of yours. I'll make you the happiest person on the planet." I whispered to myself while staring to our picture when we slept together in her condo in New Zealand.

We were both naked under the blanket, we didn't do penetration, we just taste each other.

I know Lisa isn't ready for something like that. And now I know why she's trembling when she tried to sucked me off.

She hasn't given up her suspicions that I am a fuck girl.

I once eaves drop her conversation with Rosie before, she said that even though I'll stop fucking around, it will never change the fact that I'm a fuck girl.

You just wait Lisa, I'll show you how much this fuck girl loves you.

This fuck girl that you're talking about is ready to get the moon for you.