Chapter 37

Author's POV.

They are finally done with their new album's promotion.

They went to perform in inkigayo for weeks, they also joined to a lot of variety shows like the Knowing Bros, Running Man, New Journey to the West, Two days and One night, and Sea of hope.

They also have an online interview with James Corden of The Late Late Show, and with Jimmy Fallon of The late-night talk show.

They did an online fan signing too with their fans. Blinks have given a one minute to talk with them and once the time is up, they will proceed to the other member, to be specific, one minute per members.

The YG Entertainment company gave them a 2 months rest and 1month to prepare and rehearsing for their upcoming world tour.

The first country that they will be going to perform is Malaysia then followed by Singapore, Macao, Shanghai China, Philippines, Japan, Australia, Amsterdam, Austria, Germany, France, New Zealand, Switzerland, Rome Italy, London, Mexico, Jordan, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Canada, Hawaii, Thailand, and the last, South Korea.

Some staffs suggested that they should perform first in South Korea, but the Blackpink members declined it saying that they will going to perform in South Korea for the last time and they wanted to say goodbye to their fans in their own country where Blackpink was built.

"Jennieeee!!!!" Lisa shouted

She's so furious right now because of what she saw in her Instagram account.

A fan account was the one who posted
the photo.

When she's inside Jennie's room, she was so shocked of what she witnessed again.

There is Jennie on her bed, while...

While she's jerking her buddy.

She's also closing her eyes while groaning softly.

She jerk herself faster and then cummed all over her stomach.

"Ahh yeahh" she moaned and was about to get the tissue beside her bed when she saw Lisa standing near the door with wide eyes and mouth open.

"Oh my goddd!!! What the fuckkk are you doing hereee!!??" She shouted and covered herself under the blanket.

Her shout made Lisa get back in her trance and she glared at Jennie that made Jennie trembling

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked while raising her eyebrow.

"Ah ugh.. it-its n-nothing, yeah" Jennie answered and chuckled to ease the tension between them.

"Oh really Kim? Are you sure?" Lisa asked, but now in her cold voice.

Jennie took a deep breath before answering.

"Fine, look Lisa, I'm really really sorry, I apologize for that, it's so inappropriate. I'm really sorry." Jennie answered truthfully while she's looking down.

"Go and take a shower, we have something to talk." Lisa said in her cold voice and left Jennie's room immediately.

"Damn it!" Jennie curse herself while hitting her poor baby jero.

"Did I messed up again?" She asked herself and slumped herself into the bed again.

"I should take a shower really really fast. I need to sort this out as soon as possible" Jennie whispered to herself and went to the bathroom to clean herself.