Chapter 40 (M)

*Skip minorss!!!⚠️

Jennie POV.

We've been staying here for 4 hours now, looks like Lisa is not going to wake up soon.

She's still on top of me, sleeping and she's snoring a little.

It looks like she did something that made her very very tired to sleep this long.

Damn, she's so gorgeous even when she's asleep.

I love her so much.

I don't want us to get to the point that we are going to find our way to get home separately.

I want to go home with her, I want her to take me home.

Lisa, she's my home, my life, my weakness, my strength and my eternity.

It may sound cheesy, but that is what I felt every time that I am with her.

My thoughts got interrupted when I heard Lisa is groaning.

I looked at her and her eyes are still close so I rubbed her back softly so she could sleep again but she slowly opened her eyes.

"Hiii" I said softly and showed her my famous gummy smile.

"Kyeopta" she said that made me blush.

"How's your sleep?" I asked while fixing her hair.

"Heaven" she answered shortly and she snuggled in my neck again.

I stiffened when she started sucking my neck.

"Arghh ugh.. Love stop" I said while breathing heavily.

Damn, her effect is so powerful.

"Why?" She asked me innocently.

"You need to stop sucking my neck boo, or else you are going to wake up the monster down there." I said jokingly.

"That's what I'm trying to do" she said casually.

What the actual fuck!!!???

If I'm still a fuck girl, god knows how I already lost my control and fuck her hard until she's drained.

But that was before, that Jennie is already gone.

The so called fuck girl Jennie is gone.

"I hope you are aware that we are in a public yeah?" I said and rolled my eyes playfully at her.

"So? We are in public but it was just us, look around." She said while looking around trying to spot if there is someone else.

"Still" I said.

"Don't you think it's exciting to fuck in a public place" she said while wiggling her eyebrow.

"Oh god Lisaaa!!!!!" I said embarrassed of what she just said.

I admit that I do have those thoughts sometimes, I mean everytime but I respect Lisa so much, and I wouldn't do something that will ruined her image.

Who knows if there's someone following us and took a photo of us kissing or worst, sex.

They might use it to blackmail us or to get money from us.

"I was just kidding" she said while laughing out loud

"You should see your face HAHAHAHHA" she added still laughing on top of me.

I sat up with her on my lap while glaring at her.