Chapter 35

Jennie POV.

We are already here in front of my house.

I didn't bother to wake her up because she looks like she's in her deep sleep so I just carried her until we get inside my room and let her sleep.

Since it's 9 in the evening already she's probably won't be awake anytime soon, she need to change her clothes so that she can sleep comfortably.

"Babe" I nudge her lightly and she hummed in response.

"You need to change your clothes so you can sleep comfortably." I said softly and she just groaned.

She's probably annoyed by me.

"I'm lazy, just let me sleep I'm tired." She said tiredly.

"Fine, I'll be the one to change your clothes then." I said and she didn't say anything so I take that as a yes.

I went to may closet to find t-shirt for her and a sweat pants.

"I will take off your shirt and pants now, don't be shy, I've seen your body already." I said softly to informed her.

"Just make it fast." She said sleepily.

"Aye aye boss." I said and started to take off her clothes.

Damn, she's really really sexy, and I'm so proud to myself because I can finally control my hormones, I'm not getting any boner right now which is a good news.

When I'm done changing her clothes, I put her back to a comfortable position and I went to my bathroom to take a shower.

When I'm done washing my body, I immediately went beside Lisa to have a sleep too.

"Goodnight baby, I love you so much." I said and kissed her head.

I once wished we could have a moment like this, but now I'm living with that wish I made before.

I'm so happy being around Lisa, she's really indeed my happiness.

She makes me feel alive.

Morning came, and Lisa is still sleeping heavy.

I can't get out of the bed because she's clinging to me very tight like her life depends on me.

I didn't dare to get out of bed and just let her sleep in my arms.

I know she's tired yesterday because of her photoshoot and interview with James Corden.

I wonder what did he asked to Lisa in that interview.

Maybe he just asked about our comeback soon.

I got back in my trance when Lisa groaned and slowly opened her eyes.

I smile at her lovingly and greeted her.

"Good morning love, how's your sleep?" I asked and kissed her lips but she immediately pulled out.

I looked at her confused.

"W-why?" I asked stuttering.

Did I make her uncomfortable? Didn't she want me to kissed her?

"I-I haven't brush my teeth yet. Morning breathe you know" she said shyly.

Oh I'm glad, I thought she doesn't want me to kissed her.

"It's fine love, your lips still taste like strawberry. Actually your saliva is one of my favorite juice, especially your juice down there." I said jokingly and she kicked me out of the bed.