Chapter 07

Jennie left the girl immediately when she heard her friend calling for her like she's in trouble.

When Jennie finally found her bestfriend bickering with a guy, they are fighting over a girl.

"I found her first, so you better back off and find another or else Im going to punch you right on your face you little piece of shit!!!" The guy mutterd angrily but chahee pulled the girl into her side and kissed her hard that made the guy fuming in anger.

"Ahmm, delicious" chahee said after she pulled out of the kiss.

Jennie just watching in amusement, she never saw her bestfriend like this, the chahee she knows before was calm and soft, but now, the chahee she's watching now is wild and possessive, she felt proud of her bestfriend.

"You wanna taste?" Chahee said asking teasingly the fuming guy.

"Can we go now? Coz I can't wait to fuck this beautiful creature and make her scream my name, Im going to fuck her hard and rough to the point that she won't be able to walk for a month." Chahee said arrogantly.

"Fuck you!" The guy said

"Oh sorry, you're not my type"

"Is it making straight?" He said and raised his one eyebrow and smirk.

"Exactly, cause I'm not." Chahee said that made the guy more angry.

Chahee and the girl was about to go when the guy stop them and was about to throw a punch on chahee's face when Jennie came and blocked it.

"Who the fuck are you!? Do you wanna di..."

The guy didn't finish his word when Jennie punch him on his face that made his lips bleeding.

"I'm your nightmare" Jennie said and punch the guy again and again, she's not planning to stop not until chahee pulled her away from the guy.

"Stop Jen, lets just go, I wanna sleep" she said to jennie while pouting cutely.

"Eww gross" Jennie said and was about to go but chahee ask her to support her because she's already drunk and can't walk alone.

Chahee POV.

I groaned in pain when I woke up, my head hurts, so fucking hurt, its like its going to explode.

"Fucking alcohol" I wisphered.

Fuck this hangover, I swear to god, I will never ever drink alcohol again.

Just kidding, alcohol is delicious especially after you got drunk and have a good sex with a hot girls.

I was interrupted in my thoughts when I heard a knocked, that's probably Jennie.

"The door is open"

"How's your fucking head?" Jennie ask.

"Its almost explode" I sigh.

"Here, drink this" she said and hand me a water and the pain killer.

"Thank bro" I said and pat her arm

"By the way, did I do something last night?" I ask, because fuck I intended to do something everytime Im drunk.

Jennie just smirk at me and went down without saying anything.

"Yahh! Jennie!!!"

I followed Jen downstairs and she went to the kitchen and so am I.

"Jen tell me, what did I do last night?!"  I said annoyed.

"Well you just got in trouble" Jennie said while preparing our foods for breakfast.

"What trouble?" I ask again and started eating my food.

"Ahmm well first, you just fucking interrupted my supposed be good sex, I just entered her slippery warm pussy when you started calling my name out of nowhere." Jennie said angrily

"Oh sorry 'bout that ehee" I apologize sarcastically and she just rolled her eyes.

"What else did I do?"

"You had a fight with a guy because of a hot chix. You should thank me, if I didn't block his fist, your face probably more ugly now"

I kicked her leg when she said that.
"Hey, my face is pretty, lot of girls are drooling over me" I said and smirk.

"You're disgusting" she said and I kicked her leg again, but now she kicked back my leg.

"Ugly dumpling" I sticked out my tongue at her and she did the same.

We finished eating and I wash our dishes since Jennie was the one who cooked eggs. Yeah, that bitch didn't know how to cook other than egg.

Jennie POV.

I went to the living room after we ate, chahee insisted to wash the dishes and I agreed of course.

I took out my phone and  opened it, it made my eyes teary when I saw my lockscreen, its Lisa with my dog Kuma, I took it secretly when she was playing with Kuma. By the way I miss my dogs, Kuma and Kai, but I miss my Lisa more.

"How are you love?" I wisphered while staring at Lisa's picture in my phone.

"Always take care okay? Don't push yourself too much, always drink your water after you eat, Im sorry if I can't bring you food every lunch break, I love you babe, so much" I said and kissed her over my phone screen and wiped my tears, I don't want chahee to see me crying.

"You can do this Jennie" I muttered to myself.

"Oh are you done washing?" I ask chahee when I saw her coming.

"Yeah, I just finished."

She sit on the other side of the couch and she yawned, it must be her hangover that's why she's still sleepy.

"Sleepy?" I asked and she nodded and closed her eyes.

"Jen?" I heard chahee called my name.

"Wae?"

"I love you" she said and I kicked her causing her to landed on the floor and curse me while rubbing her butt.

"Deserveee" I said and stand up to go to my room. "Im going to sleep, you can sleep too if you want"

"Ugly dumpling!!!" She yelled and I stop and look at her

"You look like archaeopteryx" I answered and run fast.

"FUCK YOU JENNIEEE!!!" I heard chahee said before I closed my door.

When Im finally in my bed, I opened my drawer and took out the small box, its a necklace.

Lisa's birthday is near, this necklace was about my birthday gift to her, and I was about to confess my feelings to her but luck isn't on my side, this fucking destiny won't let me have the love of my life.

I opened the small box and stared at it, the pendant is the infinity sign, it symbolize my love for her, my love for her is infinity.

I miss my lili so much, I wonder if she's missing me too, well I hope so.

But nah, I don't think so, the last time we talked in sajangnim's office, she told me that she don't fucking care about me and even asked me to leave her alone. And so I did.