Chapter 30

Author's POV.

While waiting for someone, the CEO asked them if how was their hiatus.

"So, guys how was your hiatus?" Ceo said.

"We're fine sajangnim, it's very happy, thank you so much sajangnim for giving us a time to figured out ourselves more." Jisoo said.

"You're welcome Jisoo, you guys deserve it. You guys have been through a lot, and this is the only thing I know to help you guys, I want you all to grow on your own." Their sajangnim said to them genuinely.

"You don't have to thank us sajangnim, actually we should be the one to thank you, for all you've done to us, you help us to grow, you were there as our boss and at the same time, acting like our father." Rosé said truthfully, Rosé is a family oriented person.

"It's not a problem Rosé, just don't stop chasing your dreams, don't waste your time to someone who isn't worth it. Explore, enjoy your life guys." The CEO said and they nodded at him while smiling from ear to ear.

Their talk got interrupted when the Ceo's phone started ringing.

"Just gonna answer, this then after we will start, she'll be here in a minute." The Ceo said that made the 3 girls confused.

After a minutes, the Ceo came back already.

"So guys lets start the meeting, shall we?" Sajangnim asked.

"Neeee" they all said in unison including their manager.

Jennie POV.

When I'm already in front of the CEO's office, I called his phone for him to give my heads up.

I want them to be surprise to my suddened presence.

When sajangnim or should I say my uncle finally announced to start the meeting, that was my cue to knocked the door.

When someone opened the door, I pushed Seulgi to enter the meeting room.

"Wtf you're doing!!??" I heard her curse in whispered but I just laugh at her.

I don't know what they are talking about now, it's been 15 minutes since seulgi entered the room, maybe I should go inside now.

"Don't be nervous Jennie, you need to look cool when Lisa finally saw you" I whispered to myself while fixing my outfit for today's meeting.

I knocked on the door softly but deep inside, I'm nervous to meet Lisa right now.

"Come in" I heard uncle said from the inside.

I slowly opened the door and when I saw them...

They all have a shocked expression.

But I just shrugged it off and went immediately to the CEO to greet him.