Chapter 19

Jennie POV.

I left chahee at the mall without waiting for her, I didn't even answer her when she ask where am I going.

I actually don't know where I'm going,
I just feel like I want to roam around the City.

I want to unwind, I want to go to a peaceful place.

"Hmm where should I go then?" I asked myself while walking to the side of the road.

While walking I saw a bus on the way to the Piha Beach.

"Okay this is the first transport bus I saw, then Piha Beach on the way, lets goo" I said to myself like crazy bitch talking to herself.

I waved my hand to stop the bus, when the bus stopped, I immediately look for a vacant sit.

"This is going to be fun" I whispered to myself.

I wear my airpods and open my phone to choose some songs.

I picked "To the bone" by Pamungkas

After minutes of sitting here in the bus while listening to music,

I finally arrived here at the Piha Beach, the weather is so perfect.

Damn it, If I knew I'll go here, I should brought my camera with me, the view is really really beautiful.

"Hmmm beautiful beach means a lot of hot and sexy girls" I said to myself while giggling.

I shook my head to erase those perverted thoughts.

"You're definitely a pervert bitch Jenieeee!" I muttered while walking.

While I'm walking, I can see in my peripheral vision of a group of girls looking at me like I'm a kind of food that is need to be eaten as soon as possible.

I look at them and I saw them biting thier lips, those girls were trying hard to seduce me, they wanted to be fucked.

I could do that to them, a threesome isn't bad right? I smirk while thinking about it.

I could fuck them right now but I don't have a pack of condoms right now.

I only have my phone and wallet with me, well I have one condom here in my wallet but this is for emergency, and today's situation is not emergency, I'm not horny right now.

I went here to unwind and enjoy the view of the beach not to hook up with sexy girls in their bikinis.

I finally found a good spot to sit and enjoy the sea waves.

Damn I forgot to buy some snacks and drink aishhh.

While sitting, I saw a girl walking towads me.

"Hii, are you alone?" The unknown girl asked me.

I look over my shoulder and to my right and left side

"Do you see someone I can't see?" I asked her sarcastically.

"Oh feisty I like it" she said and I rolled my eyes.

I'm not in the mood to flirt right now, all I want is to rest and enjoy myself without fucking someone.