Chapter 28

Jennie POV.

I just woke up from my deep slumber, I didn't sleep that long.

It's already 2 in the afternoon and I'm going to the company right now.

Yeah, you got it right, me and Mr. Kang will going to discuss about our comeback.

I didn't tell Rose and Jisoo unnie yet that I'm already here in Korea.

Tomorrow morning we will call a urgent meeting, I'm going to surprise them.

I'm on my way already to the company, Seulgi went with me, she told me she wanted to know what will be our plan about the comeback

I agree with her coming with me since we are going to the mall after.

"Jennie, good day." uncle greeted me when she saw us entering to his office.

"Hello uncle, I missed you, how are you here?" I asked him and hug him at the same time.

Mr. Kang is like my father already, he never took advantage of me, and to what I have, that's why I like him a lot.

And if we're just alone, I call him uncle, and if we are with others, I call him sajangnin or Mr. Kang since they still don't know that I'm the owner of this company.

"So what are you planning to do Jen?" Uncle asked me.

"Well, I don't know, but I'm thinking to give Lisa a solo kekeke" I said sheepishly while scratching the back of my neck.

I know they are going to tease, they are going to s...

"Whipped" they said at the same time.

I told you right?

"I'm not, it's just that she deserves to have a solo" I said while smiling lovingly.

"Whatever you say Jennie" seulgi said and I just sticked out my tongue at her.

"Then what about you guys, the group, blackpink you know. Your fans have been begging me to give you guys a comeback, they even send sa truck here, it written there "give blackpink a comeback" , "blackpink deserves better" and many more. There are even an article that says, "does blackpink is already disbanded?" Like what? Goddd it's hard being a CEO jen, why don't you handle it yourself already." Mr. Kang outburst.

"Well I'm really sorry about that uncle, don't worry, we will going to have a comeback this year.

"But Jen, next year, blackpink's contract will end, what are you planning to do?" Uncle said that made me shocked, I forgot about that.

"Well I don't know uncle, we will discuss that matter soon." I answered

"But for you Jen, are you planning to sign a contract again just in case?" Seulgi asked me.

"Uhmm, actually, I think no? I need to get a life, I'm already 26, so by next year, I'll turn 27, and bitch I still don't have a girlfriend. What's the use of this sword between my legs if I'm not going to spread my genes right?" I said playfully while wiggling my eyebrows to them.

They shook their head because of my silliness.

"The same Jennie I see" uncle said and I glared at her but he just laugh at me.

"It's true though, and uncle I'm changed. The last time I had sex was 6 days ago, it's almost a week." I said proudly.

Cause bitch, a fuck girl like me can't handle our hormones, like we're literally horny every second, every minute, every hour, and everyday.