Chapter 18

Lisa POV.

Today is my second week here in New Zealand.

I've been going to their tourist spot like Fiordland National Park, Milford sound, The land of the long white cloud, Bay of Islands, The Coromandel Peninsula, Rotorua, Kaikoura, Queenstown, Lake Taupo and Tongariro National Park.

New Zealand has a dazzling wealth of breathtaking scenery, friendly and fun-loving people, plenty of things to see and do, mouthwatering food and wine and a vibe that is unlike anywhere else in the world.

I really really love New Zealand.

I remembered, this is Jennie's where she grew up, this is her hometown.

I'll go back here for sure.

For today's week, I'm going to roam Auckland.

I woke up around 7:30 in the morning and I did my routine, taking a bath, brushing my teeth.

I wear a comfortable outfit today because I'm going to have a long way to walk.

When I'm finally dressed, I quickly go out of my room and get my car key and then I locked my door and went to the parking lot of this building where I'm staying

When I saw my car, I didn't waste any time and hopped on and drive away to my first destination which is the Sky Tower Auckland, the city's most prominent landmark and it's New Zealand's highest building.

When I'm already here at the Sky Tower, I took out my camera to take some pictures.

Its really really beautiful here, this place is definitely one of their tourist attractions.

What's more fun is that, they turned attractions into thrill seeking opportunities and Sky Tower doesn't buck the trend.

I badly wanted to try the Sky jump but I'm afraid :(

I can't do it, I'm wearing a dress though, but if I do have time to visit here again, I'll definitely wear a pants for sure.

After taking some pictures and admiring the view and watching the people doing the sky jump made me happy, I wanted to experience that, maybe soon.

I look for a restaurant to eat, I'm really hungry.

I decided to eat here at Coffee, Brekkie and Sweet Treats.

The looks is really really delicious, its making me more hungry.

I ordered a warm chocolate fondant slice and baked mac n' cheese.

After I'm done with my foods, I quickly pay my bills and go to my next destination again.

I don't want to waste my time staying to that coffee shop, I wanted to make this vacation a happy memory that I will cherish for the rest of my life.