Chapter 42

Author's POV.

The rest that is given by their sajangnim is done.

They are now ready for the world tour as blackpink.

Everyone is excited about this event, but no one knows what will happen after the world tour.

They feel bad for the fans, but they made a decision not to renew their contract and start a new life.

They are still inside the car, they are here in the Incheon International Airport.

They are waiting for the Airport guards since a lot of fans are waiting outside.

When they finally got out of the car, their fans started screaming.

Some say 'blackpink' or 'Lisa' 'Jennie' 'Jisoo' and 'Rosé'

They are finally inside the private plane.

They are going to perform around the United States first, and then to Europe and last, Asia.

"Honey" Lisa called Jennie who is sleeping.

"Jen, honey." Lisa called again when she didn't heard Jennie.

Jennie is on her deep slumber probably tired since they are still on the plane for 8 hours now.

"Honeyyy!!" Lisa called her again, but now she's shaking Jennie.

"Hmmm?" Jennie response but still sleeping.

"I can't sleep" Lisa muttered sadly.

Her sad voice made Jennie opened her eyes in concerned.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Jennie asked softy and Lisa nodded.

"What is it?" Jennie asked.

"I think I'm on my period." Lisa answered and look away from Jennie since she's embarrassed about it even though it is normal.

"I see, are you wearing a pad right now? Or tampon?" Jennie asked softy.

"That's the reason I can't sleep, I'm not wearing anything, I didn't wear underwear also." Lisa said and look away again.

"Whattt? Why you didn't wear?" Jennie said curiously but Lisa didn't look at her.

"Don't tell me..."

Jennie didn't finished her word when Lisa cut her off.

"Shut up Kim!" She said and glared at Jennie but she just laugh at her.

"Did you bring a pad or tampons?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah, but it's on my luggage." Lisa answered and she pout.

"Wait here, I'll just ask the stewardess if they have a pad or tampons. Is tampons okay for you?" Jennie asked softy since Lisa never tried to use tampons since it's making her uncomfortable.

"Yeah, it's not like I do have a choice." Lisa answered and she rolled her eyes.

Oh nooo... She's having a mood swing now. I have to deal with this for a week I guess, Jennie said in her thought.

"Hey, good day. Can I ask you something?" Jennie said softly when she saw the stewardess walking in their sitting row.

"Yeah sure, what is it? Do you need something?" The stewardess said in a flirtatious way, but Jennie being Jennie didn't notice that, but the latter behind her saw it that made her glared at Jennie and the stewardess.

"Do you guys have a pad or tampons?" Jennie asked.

"Oh we don't have, but I have extra tampons in my bag, do you want some?" The stewardess asked and Jennie nodded immediately.