Chapter 33

Announcement:

*Since this academic year will be conducted face-to-face, I want to get this story to close as soon as feasible. I apologize in advance for leaving you all hanging if I'm unable to complete this story. But I'll try my best to finish:)

P.s: Next week is going to be hectic since it's our first day of school, we just finished summer class then here we are again. :(  Gonna go to school this week to enroll. Haha.

Rosé POV.

Our 1 week rest is finally done, we're now here in the car on the way to the YG Entertainment.

Today is our recording for our new album, I'm so excited to have a comeback, I miss blinks already.

I heard Jisoo unnie scoff that made me look at her.

When I saw she's looking to Jennie unnie my hubby and Lisa, they are so sweet.

My hubby (Jennie) is courting Lisa, and I've never seen her this happy.

Lisa is indeed her happiness, the Jennie we know is slowly getting back, and that is because of Lisa who finally got her brain back.

This is the feeling we're trying to make her realize that she loves Jennie ever since, she's just too naive and in denial.

But thank god, she's finally having her soon to be wife, or should I say her soon to be husband.

Jennie is a good catch, Lisa is lucky to have her.

Jennie is so kind, she's so forgiving and loving.

I envy her braveness, despite of everything that Lisa did to her, she's still here, making Lisa the happiest.

Me and Jisoo unnie will going to support them till the end.

"Stop looking at them Jisoo unnie, or else you're going to puke" I said while laughing.

"You're just jealous" Jennie said and sticked out her tongue.

"Eww why would I?" I asked and cringe.

"Just let her" Lisa said to Jennie and this fucking mandu smile at Lisa like she's crazy.

"You know what, hubby? I never anticipated that you'd be this abhorrently joyful." I said and rolled my eyes.

"She's so whipped" Jisoo unnie added and that made Jennie smacked our head at the same time.

"Yahhh!!!" We said in unison but she just glared at us.

"Why? Rosie posie and Jisoo turtle rabbit Kim, that is the purpose of having the love of your life. If loving someone doesn't grant you the right to be stupid and blind, what is the point?" Jennie said calmly.

"I can't imagine what will the staffs and dancers reaction if they will see this side of you" I said laughing.

"What? Why would I care about them?" She asked.

"Coz they see you as a cold person who never get laid which is not true because you owned the award of being 'The greatest kpop fuck girl'. And you're so grumpy." I said which made her slapped my arm.

"Heyy!!! I'm changed!!" She yelled at me.

"Whatever you say, people still see you as a fuck girl. So you better get that name out of their mind. Prove them that you're changed for the better." I said and she look at me like crazy.