Chapter 7

Well, would you look at this stupid blonde god.

I massaged my temple as Thor quickly revealed my identity to these strangers as if he was telling him what he had for breakfast.

I swear if it wasn't for Freya, his mother, I would've beaten him up right here.

Everyone in the room quickly shifted their eyes towards me, even Fury and Natasha who looked the most shocked.

"No, she's not." Steve spoke up, gaining everyone's attention. "We fought together. She's a soldier, like me." He said and I clenched my fist at what he said.

"Tell him, y/n." He urged me and I wanted to knock him out right there but Bucky held me up. He's looking at me as if he didn't do anything wrong which made me want to punch him even more.

"I will never be like you, Rogers." I said with such hate which made him seem to remember what he did. "Besides, that was a long time ago."

I then looked back at Thor and pointed at him. "And just like you said, I'm not an Asgardian goddess." I said as I looked down and remembered the events that led to me being banished. "Not anymore."

"But you're of Asgard?" Bruce asked sheepishly and I nodded. "Now do you understand why I have to bring her back? She's one of us." Thor said as he tried to reason with everyone.

"No." Steve said sternly as he looked back up. "You said she was banished. So why do you have to take her now?" He asked and as much as I hate how Steve is continuing to know about my identity I was also curious about the reason why.

"That's something I'd like to know as well." I said as I motioned for Thor to follow me since I don't want them to know more about me. "Let's have a private chat. Shall we?"

Thor looked terrified as he looked behind him to make sure I was talking to him. "Me?" He stupidly asked and I start to walk out of the room knowing he'll follow me.

Before I went out of the room I looked back at the rest of them and then at Bucky. "Oh and you can take your mask off." I told him, knowing that Steve would fixate over Bucky instead of me for a while.

The moment Bucky removed his mask Steve's stare which was directed at me was shifted to Bucky as he was once again shocked to be reunited with his best friend.

"Bucky?"

I didn't want to intervene anymore so I dragged Thor out of the room and tried to find a place that was out of the many cctv cameras' view.

**

"It's been a long time." Bucky said as he smiled seeing his friend's shocked expression

"Am I the only one curious as to how Cap knows all of these people?" Bruce asked as everyone took notice of it again.

"Yeah, I am too." Tony said as he grab a bag of blueberries and waited for either Steve or Bucky to explain. "The three of us fought together." Steve said vaguely.

"Oh! Cool. Like in a recent mission or something?" Bruce asked as he glanced between Steve and Bucky. "Well, if you'd call 1942 recent... Then yeah, recent."

"You couldn't just say we fought during World War II?" Bucky asked and smiled at Steve. Unlike y/n, he was actually glad to see his friend's face.

"And who exactly are you?" Natasha asked as she stared at Bucky. She has no grudges against him since it was only y/n who seemed to always humiliate her whenever she tried to capture the elusive woman.

But, like her mentor and father figure, she's used to second-guessing and being on guard with strangers. Especially strangers that pose a threat.

"I'm Sgt. James Buchanan Barnes or Bucky, as y/n and Steve call me. I'm also y/n's brother." He told us and the rest of us looked at him in either shock or disbelief.