Chapter 33

When the doors finally closed behind Agatha, a soft click echoed through the room as she was finally left alone with y/n while the rest of the avengers were watching her through the cameras.

"Hello y/n, it's so good to see you." Agatha greeted as she smiled at y/n who looked up from a daze. "We met before but nice to meet you." Agatha continued but y/n just continued to stare at her

"I don't really wanna be here. But you know, duty calls."

"What's your name? I don't remember." Y/n finally answered back which made Agatha grin. "It's Agatha Harkness, dear."

"Well, Agatha." Y/n said as she slowly stood up. "You shouldn't have come here alone." Y/n threatened as she slowly stalked Agatha like she was prey.

But before y/n could even attack her Agatha forcefully used magic on her to keep her hands behind her back and lifted her to pull her closer with her purple magic.

Agatha grinned as she saw how easy it was to finally subdue y/n. On the other hand, the avengers looked at each other as they saw Agatha's forceful approach.

"Agatha, put her down." Wanda's voice boomed in the room which made Agatha stop and point at the cameras.

"It seems like we have an audience." Agatha commented as she conjures purple energy in her palm. "Let me fix that." She continued as she cast a rune around the room which inadvertently made the cameras stop working.

Fury, who didn't find the situation looked over at Bucky. "Barnes." In turn, he grabbed his gun and made sure that this time it was loaded. "I'm gonna kill her."

Agatha then slowly approached y/n who was still a few feet off the ground. "Now that we have our privacy, let's get to work shall we?"

"Who are you? What are you doing?"

"It's been fun cursing you to stop you from getting your memories." Agatha confessed as she ignored y/n's questions and pluck a single hair on her head. "What?"

"Reparo Memoria."

With Agatha's spell, y/n's head suddenly surged with memories that seemed to have been blocked by Agatha's spell. The number of memories that were surging in y/n's head all at once was too much that y/n let out a scream which was heard by the avengers who were on their way to y/n.

Y/n who had blood dripping down her eyes finally stopped screaming as Agatha watched in glee. "Are you finally back now?"

"I'm not your friend. So stop acting like one." Y/n said weakly as she raised her head to look at Agatha who was amused by her reply.

"A little rude to someone who just gave you back your memories, don't you think?"

"Was this your plan all along?" Y/n asked as she ignored Agatha's comment. "Ooh. So close, dear."

"But I think you have the wrong idea." Agatha continued as she started to walk around y/n who was still floating.

"I know how this looks, but I'm just here to follow orders. I'm obviously not the mastermind behind all this."

"Stop." Y/n said as she scrunched her head in confusion. "What the hell are you talking about?"

As soon as her memories came back, y/n thought that this was all Agatha's plan. But now that Agatha confessed otherwise, y/n couldn't think of anyone the witch would obediently serve.

"Aren't you supposed to be smart?" Agatha mocked as y/n glared at her. Y/n was actually trying to use the mind stone she had but it didn't seem to work. "I'm not playing around Agatha. Who sent you?"