Chapter 20

As y/n was fighting Ultron on the train Bucky was still dangling by the side of the truck. "Well, don't you look comfortable." Nat said sarcastically as she appeared on a motorcycle beside him. "Ha ha." Bucky replied as he rolled his eyes and tried to get back up.

"Take my bike." Nat said as she evaded the oncoming traffic while staying beside Bucky. "What?" Bucky said as he wasn't sure how he was going to take the bike from the redhead.

"Just take the damn bike, alright? I have a plan." Nat said as she pulled the break a bit and aligned herself just behind the opened truck.

Bucky then glanced behind him as his eyes widen at the sight of the redhead removing her hands from the handle and standing on top of the bike. Just before Bucky could ask her what she was doing she suddenly jumped inside of the truck and the bike moved forward.

Just as the bike passed Bucky he quickly grabbed the handle and twisted his body so that he could sit on the bike.

Meanwhile, Ultron who just got knocked down by Pietro quickly ordered his legions to take the truck away. Bucky who saw this tried to stop them but seeing as the legions lifted the truck off the ground he knew he couldn't stop them so he decided to follow it since Natasha was still inside.

**

"Y/n, are you okay?" Steve asked as he was now up and saw the blood on her face and lips. Y/n then patted his shoulder as she calmed down at the sight of Pietro and Wanda. "Just a little out of breath. But I'm fine."

Ultron who looked between Pietro and y/n headed towards Pietro but was stopped as the railing in the train moved with a red fog and created a barricade. Ultron looked back to see Wanda in front of y/n and Steve

"They're fighting against Ultron?" Y/n asked no one in particular as she was confused but relieved at the sudden turn of events. "It seems so." Steve answered.

"Why are you doing this?" Ultron asked Wanda who had a red fog aura surrounding her hands. "I'll never let you hurt y/n." Wanda said as y/n gazed at the woman's back.

Y/n smiled as she realized how their roles switched. It was usually her who would be in front of Wanda, trying to protect her and Pietro. But now it was Wanda's turn.

Ultron clenched his fist as he looked back at Pietro and aimed his blasters. Pietro quickly avoided the blast but instead hit the controls which were what Ultron was aiming for in the first place.

As chaos ensued, Ultron quickly flew away as the four of them stayed on the train and tried to save all the passengers. "Steve, check the front." Y/n ordered and Steve quickly jumped above Wanda's barricade and ran to the controls.

Steve quickly made sure that the conductor was alright before checking the controls. "Y/n, everything's destroyed." Steve said and looked back as y/n quickly followed him.

"We have bigger problems." Y/n said as she pointed past Steve. He then looked back to the front to see that the train was going to hit the end of the tracks. "Let's go." Y/n said as she patted Steve on his shoulders and went back.

"Could everyone please transfer to the back." Steve said politely to the few passengers who were still by the front car. But no one moved as they were all lost in their thoughts as they cower in the corners. "Everybody move to the back! Now!" Y/n yelled as she kicked a few pieces of metal and debris.

The shock from y/n yell broke them from their thought and they quickly moved to the back as y/n was glaring at every one of them. "Well, that's one way to do it." Steve mumbled.

"Civilians on our path." Steve said as we reached the twins. Pietro quickly nodded and sped out of the train. "Can you stop this thing?" Steve asked Wanda who quickly shook her head.