Chapter 19

"She could have died Pietro!" Wanda yelled as her brother looked down at the ground and kept silent. "We left her to handle that monster." Wanda said as she started pacing around as she remembers y/n running towards Hulk while her brother grabbed her and ran as Bucky were approaching them.

"But she's not, right?" Pietro asked as he started tapping his foot on the ground he couldn't hide his anxiousness and regret. "No. She's not." Wanda said as she can still feel the connection between her and y/n.

"At least not yet." Wanda mumbled as she worried about the woman while Pietro bit his lip as he contemplated. "Maybe we should stop." Pietro blurted out catching Wanda off guard.

"What?"

"I mean look, Y/n definitely has some connections with Stark or his friends. Otherwise, she wouldn't be with them. If we continue our plans what if she gets in the middle of it and di— get hurt." Pietro stuttered as he saw how Wanda looked at him.

"Revenge on Stark is our goal. But not if it gets her in trouble or hurt." Pietro continued as Wanda looked at him as she tilted her head and tried to get into his mind. "I'm telling the truth." He tells her as if knowing what she was up to.

"She's important to me too, Wanda." Pietro said as he hung his head low as he wondered if y/n could forgive him. "So, what do we do?" Wanda asked him as she looked around the laboratory and observed all the staff that was brainwashed by the staff.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but we're not going to kill Stark. If it means that much to y/n we can even talk to the man —and maybe send him to prison for what he did to Sokovia." Pietro mumbled the last part but Wanda just nodded in agreement.

"The only thing I don't know is what to do with that thing." Pietro said as he looked behind his sister. Wanda then turned around to see Ultron sitting down as his consciousness was getting transferred to another body by the doctor.

"He smells like trouble. And he seems to be fond of you, sister." Pietro teased which got him an elbow to the stomach. Pietro tried to act casual as some of the staff eye him.

"For now, we observe him. But we won't be following his orders anymore." Wanda said as she started walking closer to Ultron as she was fascinated with the new body that Ultron had stored. Pietro followed her in silence as he made sure to take extra precautions against the robot.

"I can read him." Wanda said as he walked closer to the coffin-like container that had Ultron's new body. "He's— dreaming." Wanda added in fascination.

"I wouldn't call them dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness." The doctor corrected but Wanda zoned her out as she took a closer look.

As Wanda had her hand on the container she closed her eyes and tried to finally get to see Ultron's thoughts. She just started using her powers but she suddenly saw a vision of Earth being destroyed which shocked her.

Wanda screamed in horror as she quickly let go of the container and fall back only for Pietro to catch her. "Wanda, what's wrong?" Pietro asked as Ultron was also standing in attention.

"You said, we would destroy the Avengers." Wanda said as she ignored Pietro and looked at Ultron. "Make a better world." She continued as Ultron clenched his fist, knowing that Wanda knows his plans.

"It will be better."

"When everyone is dead?" Wanda asked and Pietro looked at Ultron in shock and horror. "That is not— The human race will have every opportunity to improve." Ultron tried to reason out.

"And if they don't?" Pietro asked as he slowly stepped in front of her sister. "Ask Noah." Ultron said which made Pietro hold his sister behind him as he now see how dangerous Ultron is.