Chapter 15

In the meantime, back in Sokovia, Wanda was wandering the streets in hopes to catch a glimpse of y/n. Wanda already looked in the house and didn't see y/n there so she was hoping that the woman was still around but was just keeping her distance.

"You're still looking for her, aren't you?" Pietro asked as he suddenly caught up with his sister. "What? Are you a mind reader now too?" She snapped and walked away but Pietro still walked beside her.

"Not really. I just know the face you make when you're worried about y/n." He commented and Wanda became self-conscious of her expression. She didn't know that it was obvious on her face. It's not like it was a bad thing, but it bothered her that her thoughts were so easily read just because of her expression.

"The. I'd appreciate a little help." She said as she looked at her brother who just rolled his eyes. "You have super speed Pietro. You can easily find her." She reminded him.

"Why would I look for her? She chose Stark and those Avengers over us." Pietro said as he still felt betrayed by y/n. Pietro always had y/n looking after him and Wanda for years. He knew y/n will always have his back. But at the most important matter where he needed y/n backing him up, she didn't. Which made him take it as a betrayal.

On the other hand, Wanda was lost as to who to follow. She knew that deep down y/n was right. She felt regret after not heeding y/n's words before so she feared they were making a mistake once again.

When she read y/n's mind she saw y/n's memories with Tony. She saw how the two bonded. It wasn't intimate or even that deep but Wanda saw a side of Tony that she didn't expect which threw her mind off.

"She's family, Pietro." Wanda finally replied as she looked over at her brother and decided to convince him on reconciling with Y/n. She wanted to try to make him reconsider their whole revenge plan on Stark but she knew it was too early for that. "Doesn't that mean anything to you?" She added when he didn't respond.

"Does it mean anything to you?" Pietro asked as he stopped walking and looked back at his sister who seemed shocked at his question. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"I'm your brother, Wanda. We've wanted to take revenge on Stark because of our parents." Pietro said as his voice was starting to get louder and the people were starting to take notice of them. "I know that Pietro." Wanda said in a whisper to signal him to keep his voice down.

"Then why did you hesitate back then?" He asked as he had his hand crossed as he observed Wanda who froze for a moment. "I— didn't." She replied unconvincingly and started to walk and leave Pietro.

She knew that Pietro knew she was lying. But admitting that she was about to go with y/n and abandon her brother and their revenge made her feel guilty. And at the moment she didn't know what to prioritize, her guilt or her worry over y/n.

"Don't walk out on me." Pietro said as he caught up with Wanda who tried to ignore him. "You think she's right, don't you?" Pietro asked jokingly as he was walking backward beside her.

"What if I do?" Wanda asked and Pietro's smile faded as he walked normally beside her. "What? You're willing to let Stark go because of her?" Pietro asked as his jaw clenched. His anger toward y/n only seemed to grow as he noticed his sister siding with the woman.

"Maybe." Wanda mumbled but Pietro heard it and stopped once again. "Well, you're too late. You already chose to revenge Wanda. And you already broke her heart." Pietro burst out as he wanted his sister to feel as hurt as he was. But he quickly regretted it when he saw her reaction.

Even though Pietro was older it was Wanda who always had him in check. It was Wanda who would always have all the answers Pietro was looking for whenever he didn't know what to do. But right now, Wanda looked lost and in shambles in front of Pietro. Something that he never knew his sister was capable of.