Chapter 1

ALEX'S POV

"Come on Alex, you'll love it!" my mum said while we were in a taxi that was driving us to our new home.

"Dublin is beautiful and I'm sure you'll make new friends soon" she said smiling.

I looked outside the window. There were a lot of houses with nice gardens and there were a few kids that were playing in there.

About ten minutes later the taxi stopped "We're here" my mum said.
We exited from the taxi and we took our bags. In front of us there was a beautiful house with a big garden.

My little brother Jason started running toward the front door.

My mum hugged me "It'll be okay honey, I promise" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Your brother seems to like it already" she said laughing a little.

We took our stuff and we went inside the house. It was very pretty! There was a hallway which led to a big room which I assumed was the kitchen.

"Mum where's my room?" Jason asked.

"It's upstairs sweetie" my mum said ruffling his hair.
Immediatly he ran upstairs "Go checking" my mum said to me.

I followed Jason into his room. It was painted with a light blue and there was a bed near the wall and in front of it there was a desk with some books on. It was a little empty but it would be full once Jason would put his toys in.

Then I went into the room opposite Jason's. It was probably my room. The walls were light green and the bed was near the window. There was a closet opposite the bed and there was a desk, too.

"Do you like it?" I turned around and I saw my mother standing near the door. I nodded. "Alex, I know it isn't easy but we'll be fine here. It's not so bad" she said.

The truth was that I was angry at her. She made me leave my friends and my life in London to come here in Dublin to start a new life, since her and my dad divorced few months ago.

She said that we needed a new beginning and to do so we needed to move to another city.

"Why don't you go around the neighbourhood? Maybe you could make some new friends" she said.

I did so... I went out of the house. I started walking on the pavement until I reached a park.

It wasn't big but it was pretty.

There was a little lake with some ducks who were walking around it.

I saw a tree and I decided to go sitting under it. Suddenly something hit my head and I fell to the ground...

Hi! This is my first fanfic.
Hope you'll like it! Let me know what you think in the comments :)
Thank you!