Chapter 14

ALEX'S POV

"What are we gonna do today?" Beth asked as me, Sam and Rina went outside the school, after the lessons finished.

"Any suggestions?" Sam asked

"Well, I'm going out with Mark, so I can't come with you girls, sorry" Rina said

"What about you girls come to my house?" I said

"Yes, good idea!" Sam and Beth said at the same time. And then we laughed together because of their weirdness.

We were waiting for the guys to come. Mark had already picked Rina up, so they left.

Sam and Beth were talking about what we were going to do to my house and they were arguing about what movie we were going to watch.

Then someone took me by the arm and turned me around.

"You're a bitch!" it was Brittany, and she looked pissed.

Sam and Beth suddenly came beside me.

"You told Glen about our conversation, and now I have no chance to be with him again!" she yelled

How could she know that I told Glen about that?

"And it's all your fault!" she said pointing out to me

"Brittany! Leave. Her. Alone!" Sam said facing her

"She stole my boyfriend!" Brittany yelled

"She didn't steal Glen from you! It was you! You fucking cheated on him!" Sam yelled back. I had never seen her so angry before.

Beth was beside me to calm me down. I was shocked about what was happening.

"What's going on here?" we turned around and we saw Glen and Danny staring at Sam and Brittany.

Then Glen looked at me. He had an apologetic look in his eyes. Then something hit me and I understood everything: Glen had told Brittany that I spoke him about my conversation with her. He promised me not to do it!

I felt like crying... and I started to walk away

"Alex, where are you going?" Beth asked me

I didn't answer and I ran. "Alex!" I looked behind me and I saw Glen who was running after me, so I ran faster.

I didn't want to talk to him, he broke his promise.

"Alex, please stop!" Glen yelled.

My vision started to get blurried because of the tears.

Suddenly I felt two arms wrapping around my waist. And they turned me around.

"Listen, Alex..." Glen said breathless

"You broke the promise! You fucking promised me that you wouldn't have done or told anything to her!" I yelled to him

"I just told her. She was waiting for me outside my house because she wanted to talk. She was sure that I would have got back with her, and I spat it all out, because I was angry Alex!" he said looking at me in the eyes. I could tell he was saying the truth by the look in his eyes. He really meant it.

"I didn't do on purpose. I'm really sorry" he said

He came closed to me. "I hate seeing you hurt" he said caressing my cheek removing the tears with his thumb

Then I hugged him, so tight. And the wonderful thing was that he hugged me back like he wanted to protect me.

"Sorry" He said again in my hair.

We broke the hug. We looked at each other and he put a lock of my hair behind my ear.

His eyes were locked into mine like he was looking at the most beautiful thing In the world.

"I'm sorry if I put you in this mess with Brittany" he said looking at the ground

"Don't be sorry Glen, it's not your fault" I said.

She was crazy and he had his reasons to broke up with her. And he wasn't his fault that she was taking it out on me.

"It's okay. She thinks that we're together, so she's acting jealous" I said

"I'm going to make her stop with this" he said with anger

"Okay, but with tranquility" I said and he nodded

I just wished that this time he would have listened to me, and he wouldn't attached Brittany with his anger...