Chapter 38

ALEX'S POV

It was two days since Glen walked away from me.

I spent those two days in my room, crying my eyes out non-stop. I didn't want to see anyone.
Beth, Sam and Rina wanted to come over to cheer me up and doing something but I refused to.
I really wanted to fix things with Glen but I just didn't have the energy to do it bc of all the tears.
I hadn't slept for two days and I hadn't even eaten anything.

Nothing didn't matter anymore. The image of him trying not to cry stuck in my head. I hurt him, I hurt him so bad.
I had a heavy pain in my chest and it wouldn't go away that easy.
He didn't even try to fix things with me either, so he sure didn't want me in his life anymore. I still loved him and I probably would always do.

He helped me through a lot since the day I moved in Dublin and I broke his heart.

What is he doing now? Is he thinking about me? Is he crying? Are Danny and Mark with him trying to cheer him up? Is he sad? Is he happy he doesn't have me in his life anymore?
Those were the questions that were running through my mind and there was one way I could answer them all: walking across the street and knocking on his door.

I did have nothing else to lose. I'd already lost him, so why not?!
I got up from my bed and wiped my eyes with the paws of my sweater. I didn't care about my hair that was messed up or that I was in my pyjamas. I had to go right in that moment or I would have never gone anymore.

I went downstairs. Luckily no one was home so I didn't have to tell my mum or Jason where I was going.
I opened the door and in front of me I saw Beth, Sam, Rina, Mark and Danny arguing about something. When they turned to look at me, they stopped talking. And Mark pushed Danny toward me.

"Hey" Danny said.

"W-What are you doing here? I told you I don't want to see anyone" I said looking at the ground. That probably sounded a bit harsh but I didn't care. I just needed to see him.
"Uhm... we kinda need to tell you something" Danny almost whispered.

I could tell they were worried by the way they were looking at me.

"Look I can't right now, I have to talk to Glen" I said. I felt a pain in my chest while I was saying his name and I almost started crying again.

"He isn't at home" Danny said.

"We want to talk to you about him Alex" he added.

"Give that to her" Mark whispered to Danny and I looked at his hands. He had a piece of paper in it.

"This is for you" Danny handed me what it looked like a letter and I took it from him.

"I'm sorry Alex" Danny said and right there they went away, leaving me speechless with that letter in my hands.

A/N So next chapter will be the last one. So prepare yourself ;)
Thanks for reading :)