Chapter 3

ALEX'S POV

"You should have fun sometimes, mate! Look at me!" someone shouted and then I heard a laugh. What the hell?!

I looked at the clock. It was 4 in the morning. I sighed and I stood up from my bed; I looked out the window but there was no one.

"Why did you come here?" I heard shouting again, so I decided to go out the house.

I tiptoed downstairs trying not to make noises. I opened the front door and I saw two people arguing in the garden of the house opposite mine.
One of them, probably drunk, was singing random things and dancing while the other was trying uselessy to stop him.

Then one of the guy turned around and I saw his face. It was Glen!

I stared at him for a few seconds when the drunk guy noticed me and he shouted "Hi there!"

Glen looked toward me and I went back into the house as fast as I could because I didn't want him to see me. I was in my pink pyjamas after all!

I closed the door behind me and I leaned against it with my eyes closed.

"Alex?!" I opened my eyes and I saw my mum in front of me. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I-I was...thirsty! Yes I needed a drink" and I ran in the kitchen and opened the fridge.

She looked at me suspiciously. I took a bottle of water and started drinking it.

"Are you sure you're okay Alex?" she asked narrowing her eyes at me.

"Yes mum. Why wouldn't I be?" I smiled and I kissed her cheek before going in my room.

I looked out the window but the shouted had stopped.

What was he doing at 4 in the morning with that drunk guy?

I didn't know why but I was worried. I only knew his name and I was getting worried for a guy that I didn't know.
What's wrong with me?!