Chapter 35

ALEX'S POV

I took a deep breath. That was the best time to tell him.

"What do you want to tell me?" Glen asked me as he took my hand in a really comforting way.

I was scared because I knew I was going to lose him...

"I-I..." I was about to tell him everything but someone interrupted me: Cole.

"Alex, your mum thinks you should go home" he said.

I looked at him and then at Glen again.
"Yeah, I agree" Glen said.

"I can take you home if you want" Cole suggested.

"Yeah, I'm coming with you" Glen added.

We stood up and we headed to my mum's car. Cole got in the driver seat and Glen and I got in the back seats together. I laid my head on his shoulder while Cole drove us home.

"So, what were you going to tell me?" Glen asked.

"Uhm... it wasn't important" I lied.

If Cole hadn't interrupted me, I would have told Glen everything, but now I lost the nerve to tell him.

When we got home, Cole went to his house and Glen and I went to mine.

"How are you feeling?" Glen asked me as I sat on the couch.

"I'm okay. You can go home now" I said rubbing my temples.

"I won't leave you alone Alex" he said as he sat beside me on the couch.

"Thanks Glen" I said looking at him.
He just smiled and I smiled in return.

"Do you want some tea?" He asked standing up. I nodded and he went in the kitchen.

I decided to call Amy. I told her about what happened to my brother, but I didn't tell her about Cole's kiss. I was too ashamed of it, I couldn't even tell one if my best friends about it.
She said she was good and that she missed me. I missed her too; even though I had made amazing friends in Dublin I still missed her so much...

I hung up the phone as Glen came in the living room with two mugs in his hands.
I turned the tv on and he put his arm around my shoulders and I snuggled into him.

"Do you think mum told the police about the accident?" I asked Glen, wondering about what was going to happen to the man who drove the car that hit Jason.

"I think so" Glen said shrugging.

I simply nodded and when we finished drinking the tea, I took the mugs in the kitchen followed by Glen. I put both the mugs in the sink and I spoke "I think I'll go to bed".

"Do you want me to sleep here? I mean on the couch?" He scratched the back of his neck clearly embarrassed by the whole situation.

"You can sleep in my bed..." I said.
"I don't bite" I winked at him. And he laughed nodding.

We went upstairs in my bedroom. I took my pyjamas from my closet and I went changing in the bathroom. When I went back to my room, Glen was already laying in my bed with his arms under his head.
He noticed me and he smiled as I approached my bed.
I laid next to him and I put my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much Alex" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too Glen" I mumbled before falling asleep in his arms.

A/N That was a very boring and short chapter but I needed to write it because it kinda fills up the story.
Sorry for not updating that much lately but I've been on holiday and stuff.
And I'll try to update more often even though school is starting soon *cries*
Anyway, thanks for reading ;)