Chapter 30

GLEN'S POV

Finally everyone had arrived and we could start eating and my mum had introduced Alex and her family to my relatives.
We ate for the entire time and it was absolutely boring. The adults kept talking about their stuffs and sometimes they asked Alex, Mark, Cole and me about our future.

It was 6 in the afternoon when we finished eating and finally I could spend some time alone with Alex.
Alex, Mark and I decided to go outside my house, in the garden, even though it was cold.

"Oh my God. I feel like I ate an elephant" Mark said as we exited my house.

Alex laughed at him "You ate pratically everything they made" she added shaking her head.

"Hey, I was hungry!" He defended himself. I shook my head at his stupidity and we sat on the grass.

I put my arm around Alex's waists and she put her head in the crook of my neck.

"Oh please guys. Don't start with that shit, or I'm leaving" Mark said rolling his eyes.

"But you do it with Rina too" Alex protested.

"Whatever" he said rolling his eyes again.

"Speaking of Rina. Can I go inside to call her?" Mark asked me.

"Yeah, you can" I said.

"Thanks mate" he said as he stood up and headed inside my house.

So, Alex and me were left alone. I sighed and she turned her attention to me.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

I nodded. "I have something to give you" I said nervously.

I didn't know if she would have liked my present and I was nervous as hell.

"Me too" she smiled at me.

"You first" we said at the same time.

"No, you go" I said.

"Okay" she said quietly.

She searched in the pocket of her coat and she pulled out a little box.
She handed it to me and she blushed.
I loved when she blushed, she looked adorable.

"Thanks" I said. I opened the box and inside there was a necklace with a lucky charm.

I looked at her and I kissed her. "Thank you" I said again.

She smiled "Do you want me to help you wearing it?" She asked me noticing I was struggling with it.

"Yes, please" I said handing her the necklace.

She put it around my neck "Your turn" she smiled.

I pulled the box out of my pocket and I gave it to her.
She opened it and her eyes went wide and she gasped.
She put the necklace out of the box.
It was a necklace with a heart charm with I love you engraved on it.

"Glen" she breathed and she hugged me.

"Thank you. It's beautiful" she said.
I took the necklace from her hands and I put it around her neck.

She smiled at me again. "I love you too" she added as she leaned in to kiss me.

"Guys, you need to... oh sorry" a voice said. Alex and I pulled out and we saw Cole standing in the doorway with his hands in his pockets. He felt uncomfortable, I could tell by the look in his eyes.

"I didn't want to interrupt you" he said "It's just... you have to come inside because mum it's worried. And it's too cold here outside" he said.

"Okay... we're coming" I said and Cole went inside.

I still felt a little angry with him because of what he had said to Alex but I guess I was overreacting because I was... jealous.
Yes, I was jealous. I loved Alex and I didn't want any guy beside her unless it was me.

"Let's go inside" Alex said making me snap out of my thoughts.

I kissed her on the cheek one last time and we stood up and got inside.