Chapter 26

ALEX'S POV

Luckily it was the last week of school before Christmas holidays.
Glen was very sweet and caring to me and I loved him so much.
We decided we were going to spend most of the holidays together. With our families and with our friends of course.
Speaking of our friends, they didn't know of 'us' yet. We would have told them after school.

Like every morning Glen picked me up from my house and we went to school.
We tried to act like we weren't together even though it was hard.

When we entered the school we met up with our friends who shot us a awkward look.

"What?" Glen asked narrowing his eyes

"Nothing" Danny said smirking.

Glen rolled his eyes and whispered in my ear "See you later, I love you" and he went away with Danny.

I felt myself blushing and turned around facing my locker for hiding it.

"Alex, you're acting weird..." Beth said

"Weird?" I asked trying to look confused because of what she had said

"Yes" Beth, Sam and Rina said together

Then the bell rang. Thank God!
For the first time I was loving the sound of the bell. I didn't know what would have happened if it wouldn't have rung in that moment.

The day passed quickly and at the end of the lessons I found myself alone in the school hallway near my locker until I felt someone hugging me by my waists.
I knew who he was because I could smell his aftershave which I loved.

"Hey Glen" I said putting away my books and closing the locker.

"Hey" he whispered in my ear.
I turned around and he put his hands on my hips.

"What are you doing here?" I said putting my arms around his neck

"I wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend" he said smiling

I gave him a peck on his lips and I looked at him again.

"Are you ready to tell them?" he asked me smirking

I nodded. I wasn't scared to tell them about 'us' because they knew that something was going on between Glen and me.

"Let's go then" he said as he took my hand in his and exited the school.

Mark, Rina, Danny, Sam and Beth were seated under a tree as always waiting for us.
When they saw us walking hand in hand a smirk appeared on their faces.
They understood.

"Hey love birds" Mark greeted us.

Beth stood up and ran toward me hugging me thight.

"Beth... I... Can't... Breath" she pulled out and did the same to Glen.

"I'm so happy for you guys! Finally this idiot declared his feelings for you" Danny said patting his hand on Glen's shoulder.

"Shut up" Glen mumbled

The girls asked me loads of questions 'When did this happen?' 'Did he take you out on a date?' 'Was it romantic?' 'Why didn't you tell us?'

I laughed at them "Hey, calm down... I'll tell you when we'll be alone"
I was glad they were happy for us.

"So, we have to celebrate!" Mark said. Typical of Mark.

"Yeah, I agree with him!" Rina said leaning on his shoulder.

"Let's go out tonight!" Danny said.
Glen looked at me.

"Would you like to?" he asked me

"Yeah, why not?!" I said smiling

"Okay, then" Glen said letting them know we agreed.

"So, where will we meet up?" Beth said.

"Let's meet up at the park at 7" Sam said

"Okay, guys. See ya tonight" Glen said putting his arm around my shoulder and lead me home.

"Are you excited?" He asked me

"About tonight?"

"Yeah"

"Well, I haven't gone out for a while now. So I think it will be good" I said smiling

"Don't dress up too much or I'll have to beat up someone tonight" he smirked

I loved when he acted jealous.
I slapped his shoulder playfully and he laughed at me

"Don't worry, I won't" I answered smiling

"Good" he smirked.

The rest of the walk was silent. It wasn't an awkward silence... It was enjoyable. I loved just being in his company even if we didn't talk.

When we arrived at my home he kissed me goodbye and he told me that he would have picked me up at six thirty.
It was two o'clock so I had a lot of time until I would have started getting ready.
Jason and my mum were at home. I told her that I wouldn't have had dinner with them and I went to my room and I took a nap.

When I woke up it was four.
I decided to choose what I would have worn that night.
I went for a pair of black trousers and a white sweater. I wanted to be comfortable.
I took a shower and when I finished I put a little make up on and I dressed and I brushed my hair
It was 6 when I was ready and I went downstairs waiting for Glen to arrive.

A/N Not very sure of this chapter tho. Whatever... thanks for reading xx