11

Vegas's P.O.V:

I went back to Kinn's apartment.

I was in the middle of watching a movie when the door of the bathroom opened and Pete walked out.

"SHIYA" He yelped.

I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"It's my cousin's apartment...I've been staying here since you reported me to the police" I said.

He pursed his lips into a thin line.

"I heard about your therapy thing" I said.

He looked at the floor and fidgeted uncomfortably.

"Is it working?" I asked not bothering to hide my amusement.

"Yes" He said.

Then nodded.

"Oh really? It's good then...Because I remember that someone asked me to be friends with benefits then backed out because he couldn't handle the whole package" I said chuckling.

Then stood up and walked over to him.

"Do you know that person?" I asked.

I put my hand on his shoulder causing him to flinch.

"The thing is...I really hate weaklings like you...They disgust me the most" I said as I patted his shoulder.

He sighed heavily and removed my hand off his shoulder.

"What about you then? Do you think it's so cool to torture people?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

I frowned in confusion.

"Because from what I could see...The people you were torturing in your apartment back there probably didn't deserve it but it's just you being a mon..." He started.

I cut him off with a slap to the face.

"Me? A monster? Is that what you were going to say?" I asked.

"Yes...You're a monster and a disgusting shithead too...What? Did the truth hurt you so much?" He asked chuckling.

I sighed heavily and nodded then punched him in the face causing him to fall to the floor.

Then knelt down in front of him.

"Do you want to test the therapy then? To see if it's worth your money?" I asked smirking.

Then reached out to unbutton his shirt.

"No...Let go of me" He said.

I didn't stop what I was doing though.

He suddenly grabbed my head with both of his hands and gave me a headbutt.

Pete's P.O.V:

I didn't know where my sudden surge of courage came from but I didn't want to go through that pain again.

So I grabbed his head and gave him a headbutt.

Then pushed him off me and stood up hurriedly.

Vegas chuckled and shook his head then stood up.

He didn't say anything but I didn't want to hear it either.

"So it is working then" He said.

I frowned in confusion then realised that he was talking about my therapy.