22

Porsche's P.O.V:

I was helping mrs Jan with her fish delivery today.

So I went to the beach to get the fish basket from her husband and deliver it to the shop.

"Oh...Ton...You're here already? Come help me with the net" Her husband said.

I nodded and went over to him and we started pulling the net out of the water together.

I smiled brightly when I saw that it was full of fish.

Then we were finally done pulling it to the shore.

"Alright then do you have the basket?" He asked.

I nodded and went to get it.

Then we started loading the fish into the basket.

"Nice work today" Mrs Jan's husband mr Min said smiling and patted my shoulder.

I smiled and nodded.

"I'll take it back to the shop and come back to help you with the packing" I said.

He smiled and nodded.

Then I picked up the basket of fish and started walking.

"And now we're here to talk to some of the fishermen in Ban Ao Yai the infamous fishing pier..." A guy said.

I turned to see what was going on and saw a guy holding a mic and talking to some of the fishermen.

Probably filming a documentary about the village or something.

Well...Whatever not my business.

I turned on my heels and started walking back on my way to the shop.

I didn't remember my name so mrs Jan's daughter Nam called me Triton.

Since according to little Nam a half dead person with tan skin on the shore is definitely a merman who strayed from the underwater kingdom or something.

But Triton was actually so weird for a name so her mother and father called me Ton instead.

Along with everyone in the village to be exact because obviously...I needed a name.

And since I was the guy who got washed up on the shore of this village like three weeks ago I was pretty infamous here.

The villagers agreed to pay for my treatment at the local hospital and so I got that...Ummm...For free?

I don't know if it was only me or everyone else but I think my ears perk up whenever I hear the words for free...

Damn I must have been a greedy person or something.

I started whistling a song mrs Jan hums when she's cooking as I continued my walk to the main road then took a rickshaw to the market.

I took out some of the money I got from working with mr Min to pay the rickshaw driver.

"What is this? It's fifty baht not twenty" The driver said.

"Fifty baht? Nah you're only getting twenty" I said.

"I said it's fifty baht" He said angrily.

"I'd have walked this distance in like fifteen minutes if I didn't want to be late for the pier work so it's supposed to be ten baht I'm giving you ten baht more...It's undeserved I'm giving you ten" I said.