31

A.N: ⚠️ ⚠️This chapter is going to be a bit scary in case you don't like extreme violent scenes⚠️ ⚠️

⚠️ ⚠️ I repeat this chapter will have really scary and triggering content ⚠️ ⚠️

BE VERY CAREFUL.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tawan's P.O.V:

I was on my way to the law court for my sentence.

The police officers beat me up when I tried to run away.

But then two cars crashed ahead so some of the police officers accompanying me went to check.

I attacked the remaining one and ran off into the forest.

It was difficult to run fast though so I hid between the trees and continued running as fast as my legs would allow.

Vegas's P.O.V:

I put the plate of food in front of my father.

"Eat up" I said.

He started eating greedily.

I chuckled and shook my head then patted his shoulder.

"I suppose I should say goodbye then...The food was poisoned" I said.

Then sat down next to him and watched as he started coughing out blood and breathing heavily.

After sometime he finally stopped moving.

I sighed heavily and brushed my hair back then put his body in a bag and went to that place in the forest.

Then made a hole and buried him before leaving.

On my way out of the forest I heard police sirens coming near.

So I ran further into the trees.

I noticed that there was someone running somewhere close to me because I could hear the movement of the leaves.

Then suddenly an injured person appeared in front of me.

The person had a great amount of bruises and dried blood on his face.

But he clung to me as soon as he saw me.

"Pl...Please help me" He stuttered.

I recognised his voice.

"Tawan?" I asked frowning.

"Vegas? Vegas...I'm so glad to see you" He said chuckling.

I looked at him then heard the police calling out to each other asking each other if they found him.

"You have to help me" He said as he clung to me tightly.

I sighed heavily and nodded to myself.

If we stay any longer the police will find us both.

So I walked him out of the forest and we made it to my car then I drove to the warehouse.

"Wait here" I said.

Then took off my mask and hat and walked over to where I kept the water bottles and grabbed two of them.

"I knew you'd help me...That bastard didn't believe me...He didn't know what he's messing with" Tawan said.