38

Kinn's P.O.V:

"I'd like to question mr Korn's oldest son Khun Tankul Theerapanyakul" Tine said.

Tankul was called over for questioning.

"Alright mr Tankul...You lived with mr Korn the longest considering that mr Anakin was in and out of the house and mr Khimhant was barely even home...Can you tell us more about your father's behaviour? Do you think he's capable of doing such a crime?" Tine asked.

"Yes...After all...He tried to kill his own son" Tankul said.

My father's eyes widened.

"I object...Do you have evidence for what you're saying?" My father's lawyer asked.

"Mr Teepakorn I must agree with him...What you're saying can't be right" The judge said.

"Detective Top who was in charge of the case confirmed that he caught the thugs who attacked mr Khimhant that night...And took their statements...That and the hospital report that shows how severe mr Khimhant's injuries were from the aftermath of the accident is enough prove" Tine said.

Then showed the judge the papers he got from the hospital.

"I'm done questioning the witness" Tine said.

The judge nodded.

"Your grace I'd like to ask for permission to question the witness" My father's lawyer said.

"Granted" The judge said.

My father's lawyer walked over to Tankul.

"Mr Khun...You just said that your father tried to kill your brother...What can be the reason considering that mr Khimhant faked his death?" My father's lawyer asked.

"Kim didn't fake his death I did it for him" Tankul said.

"Are you saying that you forged a fake autopsy paper and a fake death certificate?" My father's lawyer asked.

"Yes I did" Tankul said.

"Are you aware of the penalty of your crime?" My father's lawyer asked.

"What penalty? Money? Go ahead and have it" Tankul said.

"Then you're admitting to..." My father's lawyer started but Tankul cut him off.

"Mr Somkit...Let me tell you a tiny detail about myself...I'm Khun Tankul Theerapanyakul...The craziest son of the Theerapanyakul household...If you don't know that then I must also say...I never get pressured...Your attempts are futile" Tankul said.

My father's lawyer stayed silent.

"I don't see anything wrong with what I did...I might not be as independent like Kinn or have Kim's connections but I'm certainly not stupid either...I wasn't going to let my little brother die like that so I did what I had to do" Tankul said.

"I...I'm done questioning the witness" My father's lawyer said.

He had a right to be surprised because it was the first time I saw someone confessed a crime so openly to get rid of another criminal.