23

A.N: The VegasPete arc in this chapter takes place a day before Kinn found Porsche so no one would get confused.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Vegas's P.O.V:

I was done eating breakfast with Pete.

I drummed my fingertips on the table thinking about how to bring this up without sounding weird or ridiculous.

"What's wrong?" Pete asked.

I sighed heavily and nodded to myself.

"Come with me today...There's somewhere I want to take you" I said.

He shrugged and nodded.

We showered and changed into new clothes then I went to my room and took a bag I kept in my closet and put the necessary stuff in it then closed it and slung it over my shoulder.

Then we went to the car and I drove to the mountains.

"Why are we here?" He asked.

"Oh relax...It's not like I'm going to kill you and bury you here...We're past the formalities now" I said.

"You literally threatened to kill me everytime we met" He said chuckling.

"Water under the bridge" I said.

He rolled his eyes.

I parked the car somewhere near the mountain and got off and he also did.

Then took his hand and led him further into the trees.

We finally reached a cave.

"You trust me right?" I asked.

"Yes" He said.

I nodded and put my hand on his eyes to cover them then took his hand and walked him inside the cave slowly.

I continued walking him until we reached the end of the cave.

"Is that really necessary?" He asked.

"Of course it is" I said.

Then removed my hand off his eyes.

"Wow...That's really beautiful" He said chuckling as he kept looking around the place.

I chuckled and shook my head at his reaction.

"I found this place ten years ago when I escaped from that house...It's the first time I brought someone here" I said smiling.

"It's amazing" He said.