35

Pete's P.O.V:

I got into the boat with Vegas and after some time we finally arrived in my hometown.

I took Vegas's hand and walked him to my grandmother's house.

After sometime we arrived and I rang the doorbell.

My grandmother came to greet me immediately.

She looked at Vegas surprised.

Vegas didn't say anything and I could tell that he was still shaken.

"Grandma I'll explain everything to you later just let us rest ok? We've been through hell and back the past few months" I said.

My grandmother didn't say anything but nodded and let us inside the house.

I walked Vegas upstairs and opened the door to one of the rooms and we both walked in.

He sat down on the bed and I sat down next to him.

"So what now?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"I don't know" He said.

Then sighed heavily and turned to me.

"I've been planning this revenge for years...Now that it's finally over I don't know what I should do next" He said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"It's a new life then...How would you like living here for good?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded.

"We have to find a way to settle things in Bangkok first how are we going to do that?" I asked.

"Is there anyway I can meet that girl?" He asked.

I frowned in confusion.

"Praew? Why?" I asked.

"She might be able to help don't you think?" He asked.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

"She's in that place you showed me...I left her there so her step father doesn't find her" I said.

I was expecting him to get angry because I let the secret place be discovered but he only nodded.

"That's good at least she made it out" He said shrugging.

I frowned in confusion.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes...Her step father was a nutjob so yeah...At least she made it out fine" He said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"We did it too...Now it's a new life a fresh start" He said smiling.

I opened my mouth to say something but the door opened and my grandmother walked in with aunt Namphang and her husband and Porchay.