18

A.N: Sorry but I had to add my favourite scene.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Pete's P.O.V:

I was still in Vegas's apartment.

But he still didn't come back.

I turned on the TV to pass the time.

The news said that the police were still investigating the murders.

Then detective Top who called me earlier showed up for an interview.

I turned the volume up to hear better.

"The case is escalating out of hand quickly...Detective Top do you think your efforts will pay off?" The news anchor asked.

"We got a lead...But this information is confidential" Detective Top said.

"So far all we know is that the culprit is a college student...Is it possible that he suffers from serious mental health issues?" The news anchor asked.

"We're yet to confirm that for sure but his classmates from college said that he usually kept to himself and didn't interact with too many people" Detective Top said.

"What about the disappearance of the other student? Are the two cases related?" The news anchor asked.

"I can't comment on that" Detective Top said.

"Do you think that the culprit had an accomplice?" She asked.

"I do...Since the student can't possibly do that all by himself...He must have had help from a few outsiders" Detective Top said.

It has been almost a week since Porsche disappeared and still no news at all.

I sighed heavily and facepalmed.

"The culprit caused a huge uproar because one of his victims was a political runner up...And the other was a successful business man...So do you think the student's disappearance is the work of a copycat?" She asked.

"It's possible" Detective Top said.

"Some students testified that the college gym uniform which was found in the car belonged to a student who went to the sports science faculty...What can you tell us about that?" She asked.

"The student who got kidnapped is still yet to be found...The car which was found in the crime scene was empty...We merely tracked the car down through the street surveillance but the student's classmates said that the two were inseparable friends" Detective Top said.

I decided that I've had enough and was about to turn off the TV but there was an incoming call on air.

"And we have an incoming..." The news anchor started.

But she didn't get to finish the sentence.

"Stop roasting my grandson on TV you fucking bitch" My grandmother said.

Oh my god grandma.

I facepalmed.

The news anchor chuckled awkwardly and hung up.

"Oh...We have another incoming call" She said after my grandmother's call was cut off.

"What do you know to say that about my kids? Me and my husband raised Pete along with our sons...He'd never do that to Porsche so stop being such a drama queen or I'll fucking get you for it bitch" Another voice said.