16

Vegas's P.O.V:

I arrived at my apartment and started smashing everything as I screamed in anger.

I stopped what I was doing and punched the wall instead.

Damn it...

"DAMN IT" I screamed.

The doorbell rang so I put a mask on my face and went to the kitchen then grabbed a knife then went to see the peephole.

I sighed heavily when I saw that it was my landlord.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I paid the electricity bill for you" He said chuckling.

I sighed heavily and almost closed the door but he put his hand out to stop me.

"Something else?" I asked.

"When are you going to pay me back young man?" He asked.

Then put his hand on my shoulder.

"Maybe we should start talking about the ways you can pay me...It's alot of money after all since you've been living here for months now" He said smiling.

I raised an eyebrow when he squeezed my shoulder.

"Oh of course we will...Would you like to talk about it here or out?" I asked.

"Out would be good" He said chuckling.

I nodded and closed the door to my apartment then walked over to the stairs.

"Aren't you coming? I'll let you decide since you've been paying for my expenses all this time" I said smiling behind my mask.

He walked over to me.

"You want to see my face right? Come on and take the mask off then" I said smiling.

He walked even closer and reached out to take my mask off but I quickly stabbed him and pushed him off the railing.

Then walked over to my apartment and slammed the door shut behind me.

I took off my mask and started smoking as I thought about what I should do next.

The man from earlier isn't married so it won't be a concern now especially since the police rarely come to this neighbourhood.

(The next day)

Pete's P.O.V:

I was in college with Porsche.

"Hey...I might have to go out tonight Kinn said that he's going home because he needs to talk to his brother about something" Porsche said.

I nodded absentmindedly as I busied myself with texting Praew.

Vegas's reaction to that man's voice wasn't ok with me.

He was clearly scared...

"Would you mind staying over at Tem's for the night...I need to go with Kinn" Porsche said.