36

A.N: This is just a one time appearance since I have no other candidates for lawyers.

So...Welcome Tine Teepakorn as Kinn and Porsche's lawyer 😅

__________________________________________________________________________________

Pete's P.O.V:

We stayed at my grandmother's house for two weeks then went back to Bangkok.

We still had to be careful though since the police were looking for Vegas.

We arrived at the place where I left Praew.

"Praew?" I asked.

She walked out of the cave and looked at me and Vegas.

"So it's all over huh? Is he dead?" She asked.

I nodded hurriedly.

"We need your help though...You and your father lived in the same house as him...If you testify against him Vegas's sentence will be reduced" I said.

"Yes but...That thing that happened ten years ago I wasn't there I don't know what happened...I can only help with what I heard" She said.

"It'll be enough...If you tell the police everything they will add two and two together...The investigation is going perfectly" I said.

She looked at me then at Vegas and sighed heavily then nodded.

"Alright...I'll do my best" She said.

I smiled and nodded.

"But first there's something I wanted to do" She said.

I frowned in confusion then she suddenly slapped me.

"I told you that you deserved a slap" She said.

Vegas walked over to her but I quickly grabbed his forearm and pulled him back as I chuckled awkwardly.

"Well...It was deserved" I said chuckling awkwardly.

Then we left that place and she went back to her house.

"Alright then...Let's go back" I said.

We were on our way to the bus stop to get a bus to the train station.

But frowned in confusion and turned to Vegas when I noticed that he wasn't following me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you think that I should just turn myself in?" He asked.

"What? Of course not...I did all that so you won't get caught...You can't turn yourself in" I said.

"But if I don't do that we'll keep running away for the rest of our lives" He said.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"You know what's wrong" He said.

"No...NO I DON'T KNOW...AND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW OK? I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING" I yelled angrily.

Then walked over to him.

"Why do you want to turn yourself in? Do you realise what that means?" I asked.

He looked at the floor and nodded.

"No...You can't do that" I said.

Then grabbed his shoulders.

"I won't let you do that ok? You can't do that" I said as I felt my eyes brimming with tears.

Vegas's P.O.V: