A.N

So I've been receiving so much insults on my private message section calling me a crazy psychopath with daddy issues and that I shouldn't write because my ideas are so dark and dramatic.

And so...

I'll say my opinion clearly.

Yes I'm a crazy psychopath with dad issues and add misanthrope with anger issues on the list too.

I don't interact with people outside texting simply because I don't give a shit about the outside texting world.

I go places by myself I do everything for myself and I love myself that way.

And I was crazy enough to stab someone's hand with a fountain pen for making me angry when I was in highschool.

Due to severe childhood bullying and verbal abuse from my father I'm who I am now so you're completely right.

And I fucking love it because now everyone thinks twice before messing with me.

The same goes here...

I don't write flower stories and fun times they're not my thing and they're boring and unrealistic.

I write torture and sadness and death because that's what I like to write and that's what I like to read hence the profile name KillerRain.

If you don't like it then don't read I never forced anyone and I was nice enough to put warning on the book description and the chapters.

It's not my problem if you skip the A.N.

I could have apologised but I don't see why I should.