26.

Jordan's POV

"Hey" Ruby kissed me roughly, pushing me inside of the apartment and closing the door after stepping in.

Okay, we're not wasting any time.

"Someone is excited" I said pulling back from the kiss "I haven't had good sex in so long. I really fucking need this"

She kissed me again and I felt her hands gripping my shirt and pulling me closer to her.

"I'll make you feel good, I'll be gentle" she shook her head "I don't want you to be gentle. Fuck me hard..treat me like your slut" that was the only thing I needed to get hard.

"I have your consent?" I asked and she nodded "yes you do"

"Do you need the shirt?" She frowned her eyebrows confused on why I asked that. I held her shirt and ripped it "I don't need my pants either if you're gonna do that again" she said making me laugh.

I kissed her and bent down a little, holding her thighs to make her wrap them around me which she did. I walked to the bedroom and dropped her on the bed as I stood in front of it to strip out of my clothes.

She took her pants off without getting off the bed and I helped her with it. She got on her knees on the bed as I took my pants off.

She put her hands on my hips and pulled me closer to her making me place one knee on the edge of the bed as she leaned in to make out with me.

Her hand went to my covered dick and rubbed it softly making me groan into her mouth "pretty girl?" She opened her eyes and looked at me with innocent eyes "get me a condom from that drawer" I said pointing to the night stand.

She nodded and crawled towards it, getting a condom and opening the package of it as she came back to me.

"Lay down" I demanded taking the condom from her "you don't want me to put it for you?" I wrapped my hand around her throat and pulled her closer to me "I told you to lay down, didn't I?" She smiled biting her lip and nodding her head "okay so do it, lay down"

I let go of her throat and she laid down, placing her head on the pillow. I pulled my boxers down and slipped the condom on slowly to tease her.

Ruby was uncomfortably shifting on the bed because I wasn't touching her.

I got on top of her, placing my hands on the bed beside her head looking down at her.

"How badly do you want me to fuck you?" I whispered to her pressing my hard dick on her area to tease her "so badly"

"Then beg" hearing your teacher beg to be fucked. hot.

"Please fuck me. I want you to fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk tomorrow. Please" I smiled at what she said and pecked her lips "anything for you"

I kissed down her body until I got to her lower stomach. I looked up at her as I swiftly moved her panties down and she continued to kick them off her ankles to speed up my teasing process.

"You're so wet" I said placing a kiss on her clit then licking in between her folds making her let out a small moan.

After teasing her for a few more minutes, I sat up and pulled her closer to me as I kept her legs widely spread apart "you gonna be a good girl for me?" I asked holding my shaft and rubbing it up and down her folds to tease her.

She nodded her head repeatedly and I gripped her hips with my free hand as I slowly pushed myself into her.

Her back arched off the bed as I continued to go deeper.

"Oh my god" she moaned out and looked down at where we connected.

I got fully inside of her and held her thighs, gripping them as I slowly moved not wanting to start too fast or too hard for her.

"I'm gonna fucking sleep if you're gonna go this slow" she said and I laughed, nodding my head "I was scared I'll hurt you but if you're gonna be a bitch about it then I'll just do what I'm best at.."

"..making bitches scream my name" I pounded into her making her throw her head back, her back arching even more.

She has the perfect back arch.

I bit my lip as I listened to her loud moans and screams which were beautiful and sexy.

"I'm gonna cum" I smirked and leaned down to rest my hands next to her head "that quick?" I asked and she nodded "yes. God you're fucking me so good"

I nodded and went to kiss her neck then moved closer to her ear "sluts like you get fucked good" I whispered feeling her tighten even more around me.

I kept talking dirty to her knowing how much she liked it.

I felt her scratch my back with her nails as she came on me. I went slower so she can enjoy it as much as she can.

"You feel so good"

"I can't feel anything when I wear a condom" bullshit. I'm feeling amazing right now. Motherfuckers just need to learn how to fuck someone good.

"Don't leave hickeys please" I nodded my head and continued kissing her neck while sucking lightly to make sure I don't leave hickeys just like she asked.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I rested my head in the crook of my head as I kept moving in and out of her.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" I said quietly thrusting a few more times inside of her then finishing in the condom.

I pulled out of her and laid down beside her "that was so good" she said and I laughed "it really was" I agreed with her and turned my head to look at her.

"You good there?" I asked and she turned to look at me "yeah I'm good, just tired"

I rested up on my elbow facing the side as I placed my other hand on her waist "do you want me to go make you a bath?"

Ruby laughed which kind of confused me. After a few seconds her laugh died "wait you're serious?" She asked and I nodded my head "yeah, why would I be joking about making you a bath?"

She shrugged "I haven't been treated like this after sex so I just thought you were gonna leave or something" she said quietly, looking away from my eyes.

"You're gonna be treated so well as long as you're with me"