settlement

"Babysitting isn't my job!" Sakiko defends herself.

"You left them there-" Michonne begins.

"I cut Sophia free," she points out.

"And left me tied up!" Nanami hisses.

Rick drops the body of one of the Terminus people onto the ground outside, the sun beginning to rise as time was far from being on their side. Sure, they handled the Terminus people. Sakiko returned- the poor girl quite literally walked into a bloodbath. Then, Nanami and Sophia made their way back in due time, Nanami yelling at Sakiko the second he saw her. Rick and Michonne trade a look, wondering if the twins would eventually notice that Daryl had yet to arrive without them pointing it out for them.

"But, she was going to get you," Sakiko points to Sophia, "Why do you think I cut her free, dumbass?"

"Guys, let's calm down, yeah?" Glenn asks.

"No!" Nanami cries out, "She left us for dead!"

"I'm so sorry I didn't mind my pots and pans and be a good girl. I didn't want you to bring any more shit onto us on our way back since you were the reason we got caught anyway!"

"We got caught because you were looking for Daryl," Nanami argues.

"Bitch.." Sakiko deadpans, "You were out the door before me."

As Nanami begins to say something, Sakiko throws her hands up, "Where the hell is Daryl anyway? Douchebag said that he left with Carol and I saw the tire tracks where they left."

Rick heaves a sigh, not sure if it was relief that one of them had finally noticed or stressed because he didn't have the answers he wished to.

"Not sure. We were hoping you would find something else out there," he explains.

"Oh my fucking god!" Sakiko exclaims in distress, throwing her head to look at the ceiling.

"Excuse me?" Father Gabriel startles.

"Say a word and I will not hesitate to go all Emily Rose on your ass, Padre!" Sakiko snaps.

Gabriel jumps, a hand on his chest as his eyes cut to Rick's frantically for help.

"Kiko," Ryan calls, "Come on. Let's go outside."

Sakiko groans, but doesn't argue for once. Instead, she allows Ryan to step behind her and guide her outside. Once outside, they walk near the back of the church so they didn't have to see the group burying Bob and the other bodies.

Of course, as soon as they were there, she lets her guard down.

Ryan hates that he has to destroy that and make them fly back up again.

"We need to talk," he nervously breathes.

"I don't want to talk," Sakiko shakes her head, reaching for his collar weakly.

With a pained whine, she pulls him to her, wanting to forget her worries with Ryan's lips as a replacement. She's found they're pretty good at that.

Ryan catches her wrists though, placing her hands on his chest to keep distance between them.

"What?" she asks.

"I um.. I'm leaving."

"What?" she repeats, not sure if she'd heard him correctly. 

Lack of sleep, head injury.. Sakiko wasn't all there and Ryan definitely didn't say he was leaving, right?

"Last night.. Rick and Abraham were close to blowing up in a fight. We made a deal. Me, Glenn, Maggie, and Tara are leaving with them."