explicit father talks

The words 'how does a hunt sound' from Daryl made Sakiko and Nanami leap to their feet. Once they were ready, the trio was heading to the gates. But, once they were there, they came upon the sight of Glenn in an argument with another man.

"Not yet," Daryl grabs Sakiko by the hood of her jacket when she began walking over.

"That's one of the leader's sons. Deanna's son.." Nanami tries to remember, "Aiden?"

"One wrong move, everyone goes," Daryl whispers.

"Imma shove my sword down his throat and-"

"Not yet," Daryl repeats.

Aiden shoves Glenn and Daryl tightens his grip on Sakiko's hood as his own temper was running high. He felt that same resentment filling his veins. He was ready to set Sakiko loose and pounce just the same.

"Aiden!" Deanna's voice shouts, "What is going on?"

As Deanna walks over with Maggie close behind, Daryl rests his hand on Sakiko's shoulder.

"Hold," Daryl warns, feeling like he was holding a rabid dog back instead of his daughter.

"This guy's got a problem with the way we do things," Aiden tells his mother, turning to face her, "Why'd you let these people in?"

"Because we actually know what we're doing out there," Glenn stands his ground.

Aiden turns, throwing a punch that Glenn ducks. Without a second to spare, Glenn throws his own punch, knocking Aiden to the ground.

Daryl releases Sakiko and the two break into a run. Daryl picks up the other man- Aiden's brother, Nicholas, and throws him to the ground.

As Deanna screamed for everyone to calm down, Sakiko unsheathes her sword and points it at the woman. Deanna stumbles to a stop, hand on her chest in shock at the weapon being pointed at her.

"Kiko!" Nanai gasps, "Kiko, stop!"

Rick and Carl come in from the gates as well, Rick hurriedly rushing to Daryl to calm him down, "Nanami!"

"Kiko!" Nanami repeats, following Rick's unspoken order and wrapping an arm around Sakiko's waist to pull her back.

"Let go, Na," she warns.

"This isn't how we do things."

"He attacked Glenn."

"So, watch him! Not her!"

Sakiko takes the advice, ripping herself free from Nanami's hold and placing her boot on Aiden's chest.

"Move it and lose it," she tells the man, pointing the blade near his throat.

"Careful," Michonne lowly cautions, keeping an eye on Deanna.

Rick finally gets Daryl off of Nicholas, keeping the older man at bay.

"Na," Rick calls again.

"It's okay, Kiko. Settle," Nanami rests a hand on both of her arms, "It's okay."

"I'm gonna fucking gauge his eyes out," Sakiko glares.

"Sakiko, fucks sake," he huffs, finally deciding to just hoist her into the air and drag her away.

He pulls the sword from her grip, handing it to Michonne as he keeps his sister back like Rick was holding Daryl back.

"I want everyone to listen!" Deanna calls, "Rick and his people are a part of this community now in all ways as equals! Understood?"

She gives Aiden a pointed look. Aiden throws Glenn, Daryl, Michonne, and Sakiko a look.

"Understood," he complies.