00

Who doesn't fall for a bad boy's charm? As cliche as it may seem, it is the truth. Bad boys ain't no good but good guys ain't no fun. No one's ever immune. No one has ever really tried to be immune, anyway. You can try but you will fail. Once you fell into their trap, you're as good as a prisoner. You wouldn't be able to resist the curse - wouldn't be able to stay away from them. They will slowly get into your system until there is no other way out. 

There is this saying:

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love,

listens but doesn't believe

and leaves before she is left.

Kisses but doesn't love. When he pulls you to him, your thoughts will be everywhere. Your mind will conjure nothing but the feel of his lips against yours. Your inhibitions will leave out the window once he grabs your face and smirk before deepening the kiss. If that smirk doesn't make you feel like you're about to kiss a devil with sinful lips, then I don't know. 

Listens but doesn't believe. When he compliments you, you're unable to do anything but to feel the blood rushing through your veins all the way up to your face - right through your fucking heart - while he plays with the tendrils of your hair and looks at you under his dark lashes. Declare yourself a loser, sweetheart. Because he just won your heart. Whether you admit it or not.

Leaves before she is left. But then, he will grab and pull you closer until there is no space in between. You'd feel his heartbeat against your back as you try to not accept the fact that you're stuck. You have nowhere to go. And you'd deny it at first but no, you will eventually love how it's like to always end up with him. How all of it seemed right when he is anything but good. 

There is never a wise girl when it comes to a bad boy. Unless, of course, if you already know how to tame one. 

Every girl wants a bad boy who will be good just for her. Don't get mad when they do bad things to you. Let him slowly open up to you and you will be the queen of his dark castle. Let him unravel all his beautiful flaws that he has and you will be happy, I tell you. 

But if you're weak? I'd say you're better off with a nice guy. If you can't handle what they are, what they've become and the reasons deep inside them why they are being who they are, you have to do everything in your will to stay away from them. Run and never look back. Do not get attached to somebody you could lose. You will never be able to handle it. 

Your poor heart will never be able to survive.

Trust me, I know.

I've been there done that. 

* * *

God, I'm so tired. Wala siyang alam kung ga'no ako nasasaktan. And the way he looks at me right now is not helping. Lagi pag tinititigan niya ako para akong lumulutang. Inalis ko ang tingin ko sa kanya. Hindi ko siya kayang tignan, nawawala ang galit ko, nangingibabaw ang nararamdaman ko para sa kanya.

And that's something I'm ashamed to admit. He makes me weak. 

His fingers smoothly drawing shapes against mine even if I kept brushing off his attempts. His lashes fanning his face as I feel his eyes roam over my face. His finger slowly making its way to my arms, to my shoulders, and finally cupping my face. Blood rushed its way through my veins making my heart beat faster than before. The faint of his touch contradicting the feelings I have for him. 

Why? Why do I have to love him this hard?

I shook my head, no, "Remember me." I bit my lip to stop myself from sobbing. I can feel my tears dropping to his palm one by one. He moved his thumb to brush it all away, kept brushing it all away. "No more Apollo, please. Mahal kita pero napapagod na din ako."

I waited for him to say something and when he did I almost wished he didn't. Almost.

"No, don't cry." His deep voice doesn't fail to send shivers down my spine. And for the nth time, I lose another battle. He's going to ruin me. But who doesn't love to be ruined by the person you loved the most?