15

Matilda's words were bothering me. Hindi ko naman dapat talaga papansinin dahil buo ang loob kong hindi gano'n si Apollo. 

The years that we've been together, moving to the next level - which is involving physical commitments, in our relationship never crossed our mind. Hindi naman ako informed na kailangan pala ng gano'n sa relationship so I knew - thought that it's completely irrational, well not really because we'll eventually cross the bridge when we get there but still.

I still think we're too young for that and as I have said, I want to give my purity to the man I'll marry in the future. So, there's no need to sweat, right?

I sighed as I brush the length of my dress that I chose to wear for tonight. I fixed my hair and re-arranged the sleek ponytail that goes well with my light make-up. I wanted this night to be perfect so I had to look like one for it to happen. 

And as for Apollo, well he always looked good, it's almost too illegal so that's not going to be a problem. We're like a match made in heaven - that's a quote.

Not a second later, someone knocked on my door. I immediately grabbed my bag and ran to open it. I saw Matilda still sleeping on the couch with her back on us. Tulog mantika ang kapatid ko. "Hey, handsome."

He smirked, "Hello beautiful." He pulled me to him and cupped my face.

I frowned, "Bakit? May dumi ba ako sa mukha? What are you doing?" I said as I encircled my arms around his waist. 

With his dark blue Apollo, light brown cuffed pants and dark tan Sperrys, my baby is looking good. Really good. Like really really really good. I can smell the Weekend Burberry perfume that I love sniffing. Someone's looking so fine.

He smiled, "I'm just looking at you." I smiled, "Look at that, knocks me off my feet every damn time."

I frowned, "Yung alin?"

"Your smile, baby." I blushed. Always the sweet talker. I laughed and shake my head. I saw him frown at the sleeping girl on my couch. Oh, right. "Who's she?"

I cleared my throat, "Matilda."

His eyebrows shot up and nodded, "Your stepsister. Right. What's she doing here?" His eyes never leaving my sister's sleeping form. I frowned at that.

"She's drunk. Dito daw muna siya matutulog." I slapped his cheek, "Eyes right here, Mr. King."

Nagulat siguro siya sa pagsampal ko, his mouth slightly agape. Good. He chuckled and bit his lip, "Tinitignan ko lang naman." His deep voice's obviously teasing. The bastard - no pun.

I removed my arms around him at nauna ng lumabas sa condo, "I said, eyes right here, Apollo King." I looked at him behind my shoulder and pointedly looked at him. He was laughing and I don't see anything funny about what I said.