17

It was a sunny Sunday when I woke up. 

I peeked as I tried to adjust my eyes with the ray of sun that permeate through my glass window. I felt the breeze of the air-con traveling through my legs that peeked from my comforter making me shiver. I was wiggling my fingers and move my feet to adjust inside the duvet and when I did I felt a skin. I smiled as I closed my eyes again.

Nakatulog pala kami.

I felt him moved not a minute later when I closed my eyes. I felt his arms tightened more and pulled me closer to him until there was no space separating my body to his. I felt his hands squeezed the part it touched which was my stomach and it tickled me - of course, I giggled. I felt his breath on the back of my neck and I felt him kissed it. 

Gising na'to

I put my hands at the top of his and drew invisible shapes on it.

Ang clingy talaga kahit kelan ng lalaking 'to.

I sighed and dwell on the feel of his body behind me. His body warmth making me sleepy again. And so I did.

* * *

"Church tayo?" He said as he forked another piece of egg. I cooked the famous American breakfast for us.

When I woke up, Apollo was already gone and I immediately knew where he was. I did my morning routine and made my way out the bedroom to see my boyfriend watching cartoons at Nickelodeon wearing nothing but his dark blue boxers. Heaven forbids him to wear a shirt and I'm not complaining. My boyfriend has the body to drool for and I'm only a girl who knows how to thank thy God for blessing my boyfriend a beautiful body.

"Sure. Then let's watch movie later, gusto kong panuorin yung Dunkirk." I said as I pour us strawberry juice. He nodded and we continued our morning breakfast with silence.

As I was washing the dishes which Apollo tried to fight me with, someone knocked on the door. Apollo looked at me as he chugs a water from the fridge that's beside me and raised his eyebrows. I shrugged telling him, I have no idea who that was.

Sure as hell not expecting a visitor at 7 in the morning. Yes, I know, we are some morning people.

"I'll get it."

I watched as he went to the living room and jogged to the door. I saw him peek through the peephole and frowned. 

Who was it? 

I put the last plate in the cabinet and went to the living room while drying my hands. I watched him opened the door and lo and behold, look who's also a morning person.

"Hey man, morning." He said as he went up to me and left Apollo by the door, frowning at him. He kissed my forehead and said, "Morning, gorgeous."