30

I'm so done waiting.

This time I'll make it all right and do something. I don't care what happens. If I have to do this barefooted and blindfolded, I'll do it.

I was sitting on my couch, staring - no, thinking. Thinking deep - really really deep of where Apollo might be. Sobrang dami kong naiisip na para akong nababaliw but I don't fucking care. I've come to some conclusions but ended up with nothing because I don't have any basis.

I'm about to lose my mind.

Nagtataka lang ako.

Bakit hindi alam ng step mom ni Apollo kung nasa'n siya? If I remember it correctly, laging may inuutusan ang step mom niya para malaman niya kung nasa'n siya. Like her eye for her prey. Pero bakit sabi ni Chaos, wala daw silang alam?

It doesn't make any sense! She should know!

She has been making Apollo's life hell from the beginning. 

Bakit sa loob ng anim na buwan ay ni katiting na lead ay wala kaming natatanggap? Bakit ni isang possible na taong mapagkamalang Apollo man lang ay walang nagpapakita? In some cases, there should be at least one possible person that has the same situation with Apollo, bakit wala man lang kaming nababalitaang ganun? Bakit kahit na ano ay wala? Bakit wala man lang sinasabing kahit ano si Chaos?

This is making my head hurt.

I stood up and went to go get some water when someone knocked on my door. I frowned, sino naman kaya ang pupunta ng ganitong oras? I went to the door and peep on the hole only to be shocked upon finding out who the person is.

What the- "Mr. Herrero?" I opened the door widely. I was trembling. "What are you doing here?"

*

When Apollo went missing. A lot has happened and one of it is finding out that Mr. Herrero is Chaos' biological father. When Chaos was born, Mr. Herrero suddenly vanished without everyone knowing, leaving his wife to take care of their son alone. Right when Chaos turned old enough to live on his own, Mr. Herrero came back acting as nothing has happened but also achieving his long life dream: which is to become a very successful lawyer. It wouldn't take a genius to know what happened.

He chose to fulfill his dreams rather than his heart.

Chaos started growing, only carrying his mother and step father's love, he did not also grow as a man but he also learned to keep his hatred against his own father. Up to this day, their relationship hasn't changed but you can see in Mr. Herrero's eyes that he couldn't be more proud to see where Chaos is now. But Chaos is not up for it, he acted as if he was nothing and ignored him for everything.

Mr. Herrero and I developed a father-daughter bonding that started when he was the one who took me and trained me with the field that I chose. He was like a father to me and I was like his daughter. He wanted to be a father and he can only do that with me.