37

• refer to #30 in which mr. herrero went to caly •

Why am I here again? Because I'm desperate. Because I can't wait for him to call me. As soon as I heard that he'll be flying back here from his business abroad, I went to him straight away– not a day waiting. He was shocked to see me waiting for him in his living room but I could feel that he was somewhat expecting me. His mayordoma was about to tell him why I came here as a report but instead, he waved his hand and dismissed her. I guessed he really does know the reason why I'm here. I can't let myself be humiliated with the thought. Baka isipin niya sobrang desperada ko na talaga kahit totoo naman.

I need every help I could get.

"I will do anything just... please, help me find him. He's all alone right now. I can only imagine what he's going through and it makes me crazy knowing I can't-do anything but cry..."

I cried for my Apollo. I begged. I don't know what else to do. I don't want to give up. He needs me. And after everything, I know that he still loves me. Because that's Apollo, he's my Apollo, he gives everything without asking for anything in return but to be loved back. All his life nobody bothered to get to know him and realize that he is worth it. And I thank myself for putting my heart out there for him. And now I hated myself for doing this to him.

"I just hope that he ended up with someone who really wants to take care of him." I looked into his kind eyes. Failing to stop from rambling but the memories came crashing like an avalanche, I let it drown me. Because who wouldn't? "He-He's stubborn. He is not a morning person and... and he needs someone who will wake him up and..."

"No, five more minutes." He whined like a grumpy kid. I smiled because he and I both knew that five minutes really meant more than five minutes. He was lying on his stomach. His face covered with his right arm to shield his eyes from the sun rays. His messy hair was well, messy. He looked cute. He always does. But on with the task again...

This is why I make myself a useful girlfriend by being here an hour early. Though the school is only a ten-minute walk from his condo, the struggle really is waking him up. I grabbed the duvet that covered his pajama-clad legs, he didn't have a shirt on, not surprised.

"Come on, please." I grabbed his hands and pulled him with all my might. "Male-late na tayo. You have to eat your breakfast! Remember? Because it's the most important meal of the day! Right, baby? Right?"

Bumwelo ulit ako. I was just about to pull him again when he used that time to pull me instead of making me lay beside him. Before I even whine, kinuha na niya 'yung duvet ulit at kinumutan niya kaming dalawa. He made his self the little spoon. His arms making its way to my waist while he snuggled on my neck. He sighed, sleepily. I blew the hair on my forehead and puffed. Well, I combed his hair with my hands. Five more minutes it is.

I guess the most important thing before breakfast is cuddling. And who am I to say no to that?

"He... he's allergic to dust. His nose gets all puffy and... it makes it hard for him to breathe. He's cute like that but he hates not smelling my perfume."