06

I want to cook for Apollo.

It's a Saturday morning and I decided to cook lunch for Apollo. I've never cooked him anything because I'm not sure if I'm any good at cooking. Baking is more of my forte ever since. I don't know why I suddenly had the idea of wanting to do this, maybe it's because of that one movie I watched where the girl cooked something for his husband and one thing lead to another.

It wasn't about the lovemaking but what her husband said made my heart flutter.

"Your cooking makes me feel like home."

The first thing that came to my mind is none other than Apollo. He may have everything he has at his disposal but there is one thing I know he wanted - needed but can't have. Home. I'm living in my own condo too and visits our family house from time to time but it's different because I know my family is just everywhere. Plus, it's been a long time since I've felt home.

I want to take care of Apollo and make him believe that I'm just here. And that I love him so.

The littlest way of doing it is to cook for him. Though, it's going to be - I think - difficult to me but I'm willing to try more than anything. I picked some broccoli and put it on the cart.

Broccoli x

Soy

Beef x

Soy. I need soy. I was busy trying to see what else I might have missed on my list - ha! I rhymed. I smiled at myself. Minsan ako na lang talaga ang tumatawa sa mga jokes ko. I shook my head. I turned my cart into the aisle when my car bumped into another cart that was emerging from the other side.

Ahh- my hand! That hurts!

I was shaking my fingers trying to feel my hands if it's broken or not. Damn it! Hindi man lang tumitingin sa dinadaanan 'tong taong to! I turned to face him suddenly forgetting the pain my fingers and focused on the grinning face of the man that is in front of me.

"Hello, beautiful thing."

* * *

"Are you stalking me?"

I raised my eyebrows at him. We were at a cafe. He asked - no, begged - for a company kasi ayaw daw niya kumain ng nagiisa. If it wasn't for the fact that he was really guilty about my hand which is all bundled up with bandage now, I would really think he is stalking me.

But how?

"You always hurt my feelings, sweetheart." He pouted. For a big guy, he sure can nail it. "Hindi ba pwedeng maggo-grocery lang talaga ako. Tsaka," he whined like a little kid and turned his put to a frown, "...maybe it's destiny."

I heard a few giggles from my right and they stopped when they found me looking at them. So, I guess I'm the only one who's quite immune to the charms of this man.