Idols life and sequels of a war

3 days after arrive at Ensemble Square.

Leon was preparing the backpacks of the three idols while the sky blue haired boy thanked by approaching him a cup of tea "Here, thank you for your work."

"Thank you Hajime." The red-haired boy smiled as he took a sip "Hm.... I admit you are very good at making tea." The lavender-eyed boy chuckled sweetly "Hehehe.... I'm usually usually at tea club in Yumenosaki."

"I see." Leon then noticed the dark brown haired boy " Mitsuru, fix your tie." He approached the boy and made sure to fix it properly. Mitsuru was very energetic. Too much, sometimes he wondered how his Archon Nito was able to keep this boy under control.

At the same time with Nito who was sitting at a table together with Ei, Zhongli and Venti as the ex idol sneezed all of a sudden.

"ACHOOO!" The former Idol wiped his nose with handkerchief while Zhongli looked on curiously "Oh.... Don't tell me you caught a cold?"

"An Archon doesn't catch a cold and you know it." Nito sighed as Ei put down the cup of tea "By the way, how about you come visit Tenshukakku one day. As a thank you for being patient and letting us stay at your palace."

Venti looked back and forth "That's true, and Arcaic City hasn't changed much. Just some new buildings and gold infrastructure.... Do you have any idea that many Treasure Thieves tried to get to Luminaria by their own means."

Nito laughed "Hah.... Those oafs think they can outrun my storm that is beyond the outer barrier. I have my means of seeing who was trying to get there. They weren't even able to get over the 50 foot waves without wrecking their boat. And all for simply wanting to plunder my nation. Pathetic."

Zhongli looked up curiously "And what about Leon?"

The ruby-eyed blond sighed as he crossed his arms "He's working temporarily as a.... Manager, but... I feel like fate is playing a bad joke on me."

Venti looked up "Oh? Why is that?" Nito frowned "Hah.... Imagine knowing that your friend is now taking care of your former friends who think you're dead. What a joke."

"Oh." Venti understood what he meant.

While elsewhere...

Leon was walking around in jeans, red and white sneakers and a white button down shirt. "Remember, if you need anything contact me." Leon had already gotten used to using a phone thanks to Anzu's help.

"  Leon had already gotten used to using a phone thanks to Anzu's help

Leon looked at the entry "..." I had seen this academy through the Porte Di Lux. And here I am, standing at the entrance. He knew Sieghart could see it too.

He paused as he looked at the three of them "You know what to do, study well and give it your all." Hajime, Mitsuru and stunned nodded with a smile as they took their leave finally entering the Yumenosaki Academy.

"Leon-san!" A female voice caught his attention as he looked where it came from "Oh. Anzu." She approached to him breathing heavily indicating that she had run. "I'm sorry... (Pant) (Pant)"