Dying Kingdom

Aeon closed his eyes as he decided to tell the story.

"When the Archon war broke out. One of the deities who wanted the throne of light set his sights on the Crown of the Sea due to them being created by Nito directly."

"The deity believing that with these crystals he would have enough power to kill Lord Nito. He decided to attack Atlantia destroying it and appropriating the crystals. Kreist... You know very well that we were trying to build a system that would protect the kingdom and hide it beneath the waters."

Kreist settled back in the chair "That's right, we had many attempts but all failed without knowing the reason."

Aeon lowered his gaze "However we discovered that the barrier began to form with the power of the Hydro Vision bearers. At that instant the deity had already started its attack on our realm so.... There was a catch, it absorbed the bearer's life energy, his life.... With an effort and... All together sacrificed their lives and managed to raise the barrier at the same time the kingdom sank under the sea disappearing from the sight of the deity and the man. Only when the red moon appears does the kingdom show itself again."

Aeon finished the story as he looked at Kreist "So tell me.... How is the war going?" Hearing that Kreist whispered "The war is over and now there are new Archons reigning Teyvat. A total of 9 Archons."

Aeon smiled in relief "I see. I assume you have an interesting story." Rest sighed as he explained what happened with Kaenri'ah, the 4 four new Archons, about the Fatui and the world of Nito.

Aeon was amazed "I didn't know too much would happen Kreist but Ryoto, my nephew..." He closed his eyes trying to hold back the urge to cry.

"Nephew... Wait he's your nephew!" Izumi shouted in amazement as Aeon nodded "That's right, Fiore, Nito's wife. She's my little sister."

"WHAT!" Kreist looked astonished "You never mentioned about this!" Aeon scratched his cheek "It was a personal matter for me and Nito. Ever since the rebellion over the Vision Lux happened. It's a sore subject for both of us."

The bunny boy smiled "I'm sure Nito would be so happy to see you. You don't know how guilty he felt when he didn't find any trace of Atlantia."

Aeon nodded "I see. Yuuki." The Trickstar boy looked nervous "Y-Y-Yes?"

"Did you dream anything else besides the temple and the Crown?" The armored blond paid attention as the younger boy nodded "I remember.... A strange roar from the darkness, it sounded like a creature. Nothing else."

Hearing that Aeon felt "I see, you are free to explore Atlantia as you please and.... Captain Nathan, your crew is free to disembark." Nathan nodded gratefully "On behalf of the crew of the Oceania, thank you your majesty." Aeon nodded as he looked at the empty plates and then at the moon visible from outside. "The red moon is coming to an end."

"