Tree of the beginning

Nito felt the first rays of light enter through the window of Starmony Dorm's bedroom. He stood up looking at the room "..."

It had been 4,600 years since he had been reincarnated in this world as an Archon

It had been 4,600 years since he had been reincarnated in this world as an Archon. It was so nostalgic to go back to sleep in his old bedroom in Starmony Dorm. As if he had returned to his life as an idol.... As a simple boy going to college and Ensemble Square.

Nito looked at Natsume and Leo sleeping peacefully. Nito was on edge, yesterday he had the very same Archons meeting.... The blond sighed putting his hand on his forehead.... He also informed Ryoto and Nicredo that he would not return and they would meet in Ensmeble Square the next day. Ryoto was the most peculiar saying that the Archons were mad as hell. He couldn't blame him, they had also seen the chaos the four Archons had unleashed when they fought.

"Good morning, Nii-chan senpai." The blond looked at Natsume with a smile "Good morning, Natsume-chin."

"I see you were able to rest." Natsume looked curiously at the blond who yawned "..... Ugh... For this reason... Yesterday we banned Venti from holding a meeting again without my and Zhongli's consent. The Archons were also informed that if he was going to send a letter to make an Archon meeting beforehand they must inform the original two. I don't want another goat fight."

"Goat fight wahahahahaha!" everyone looked at the Knights Leader who had just woken up. "Good morning, Leo-chin."

"Good morning Nazu." The orange haired boy yawned as Nito stood up and pulled the blinds aside letting the sunlight come in illuminating the room. "... I'm sorry if I disturbed you yesterday, you were all sleeping when we finished the meeting and I came to ask if I could stay over, it was too late for me to go back to the Valyrie palace.

Natsume smiled "Nonsense. We really miss you here sleeping with us too." Leo nodded his head while Nito smiled happily "Yeah.... I feel... Nostalgic." The two walked arriving at the blond's side who watched from the window the golden city of Arcaic City.

Natsume smiled looking at the scenery "We still can't process the fact that you founded this nation." Nito smiled crossing his arms "Mind you . It took me 4,600 years to found all this."

Leo chuckled looking at the city "It's amazing though.... That it's all made of gold.... I'm feeling my inspiration bubbling." He quickly pulled out a marker pen in his pocket and began writing sheet music and musical notes to the ground. "Wahahahahaa! Tremble Monet! Get ready, Anemo Archon!" I will make this work a pinnacle of the mankind music~* WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Nito sighed watching as the ground began to fill with music notes and scribbles "Oh no.... Not again..." the blond sighed as Nito looked down at the pajamas Leo had lent him. It was kind of big but yesterday he was on edge and exhausted.

TOC, TOC, TOC.

The three looked at the door as the blond walked to it and opened it only to have a shadow rush at the blond.