Shattered Samsara

Nito was in the Porte Di Lux along with Yuuki, even Enciodis and Zhongli who woke up when the Dragonlord undid the spell.

Zhongli seriously "One of the ancient DragonLords.... Don't expect there to be two more." He looked at Lucerium who looked serious "Hah.... You may be elder elder Morax to the people of this generation but I am wiser than you. I'm almost 100,000 years old and I've seen what the Heavenly Principal is capable of."

"..." Zhongli didn't dare say a word as Nito looked at the hologram "Do you know where they might be?" Jakar nodded "We recently located our Archon's elemental power to the north. The forbidden valley... The valley of the fallen. A valley filled with huge swords. I don't know very well but it is said to have been a place where duels were fought between gods."

Sieghart looked up seriously from the altar "It is possible that Ritsu decided to use that place as a battlefield and a way to contain him." Enciodis wagged his tail tensely "But.... I'm worried about Ryuseitai. It's true that Hiiro and Ritsu can contain him but I worry about them. They are only mere humans."

Jakar looked at everyone "We are preparing a warship here in the palace. It would be wonderful if you would join us." Everyone nodded as Sieghart readied his sword to activate the Porte Di Lux.

Nito nodded "We'll be there shortly." After that he ended the call as he looked at Sieghart "You know what to do." The guardian nodded and thrust the sword.

The Porte Di Lux shot a beam of light of all colors towards the horizon.

While in the valley...

CRACK!

SPARK!

CRASH!

Chiaki used his two swords blocking both Claymore's of both Archons "You call yourselves gods.... Archons... But still. That's all?"

FWISH

Several Void thorns flew towards them as Chiaki (Corrupted) jumped backwards blocking and dodging the sharp thorns.

Ritsu smiled as his eyes glowed a violet color "This has only just begun, kid." More Void thorns came out of the portals causing Chiaki (Corrupted) to dodge back and forth. "Gr..."

"Hey!" The possessed idol looked d that right before taking a full blow from Hiiro's Claymore sending him flying into a nearby wall.

[...]

[...]

Flashback

A dragon awakened black and red looked up at the dragon flying in front of him "Nibelung.... We must love the Heavenly Principal, for you restrain yourself from feeding also on the Vishaps."

"... The Vishaps and the dragons that serve me deserve to live. Just devouring them to gain more power.... Will only make us worse.... Lucerium believes that even though his Vishaps pay no heed it is not his decision as Lux Sovereign to slaughter them."

The dark dragon looked annoyed "Are you blind!!! Heavenly Principal has a power like Primordial One! We are the true masters of this world! We must make hard decisions!"

"And sacrificing the lesser dragons and the Vishaps? Enough... Sombrius."

"GRAAAHH!" Chiaki (Corrupted) swung his huge Claymore at Hiiro who blocked it. "Ngh..."

On a hill the rest of Ryuseitai watched the battle between the two Archons against the DragonLord as the Blanc feather angled warmly.

Chiaki watched the DragonLord with pity.

Flashback

Sombrius devoured another pair of Vishaps as the rest tried to get away from their DragonLord. He had lost his mind, but Nibelung intervened "Enough, Sombrius."