Everlasting flames

Hiiro looked around in amazement, it was a pure white dimension. "Where am I?"

Tap...

Tap...

Tap...

The boy looked towards the sound of footsteps where he saw a familiar person.... Very familiar, walking away with slow steps. The boy with shorter stature ran towards said person "Wait! Is you?!"

He managed to get a few feet behind the older boy who stopped. "..."

"It's been a long time... Little brother." At that moment he turned to see him with a warm smile.

Rinne was still wearing the Knight Vermilion armor with the Pyro Vision on his chest.

"..."

"..."

Hiiro was silent, this feeling seemed as if his brother had never left, and that battle had never happened.

"What's wrong, did I scare you?" The older one asked curiously while the younger boy denied "This is just.... A remnant of our memories.... Right?"

Rinne spoke calmly "Maybe... But at least time doesn't pass here. But we can talk this way. Forgive me... For not being there for you."

"No... It's okay... I'm happy to see you again." Hiiro replied with a smile. "At least... I'll finally get to say goodbye..."

Hearing that the older red haired boy smiled "Gee.... Doesn't sound like the Hiiro I know, not one bit."

"Yeah... I've been like that for a while now. It's been happening to me a lot lately." The blue eye looked at himself somewhat uncomfortably.

Rinne nodded his head "So.... You managed to awaken my Vision right?"

"Yes... And I've... Managed to use the powers of the Pyro Vision with everyone's help." Hiiro replied smiling.

"Well, that's enough of that, little brother. How about we take a walk in our village?" Rinne asked as the other nodded "I wish.... But it's not the same without you..."

"Now I think it's a good time." Rinne replied with a smile surprising younger boy as he continued talking "Hiiro.... Let's take a moment to enjoy the frozen time."

FLASH!

The atmosphere changed now revealing their village. "This is... Home..." Rinne smiled crossing his arms "As a young boy, I learned to recognize every bit of our village's terrain." They both started walking towards a certain house. It was the home of the Amagi family.

Rinne opened the door as Hiiro walked in followed by Rinne who closed the door behind them and they arrived at the typical living room, with the hanging pan in the center and the fire pit and two circular pillows.

They both sat down while Rinne smiled "Well.... Now that we're here... How are doing Nito and the others? Come on, keep me up to date."

"Sure." Hiiro smiled explaining what happened after the battle at Porte Di Lux. His older brother was surprised "It's like this...I didn't expect things to go this way.... Kohaku and Yuuki, they've become Archons huh.... And the lost capital of Luminaris, Atlantia.... I'm surprised, I didn't expect it would take this turn."

"Yes, I know... It's just... This place brings back so many memories... Now many have supported me... Nito... Alkaloid... Crazy:B... And many more... And you also. This is the reason why I've come so far. But I'm still worried..."