Achlyss Celebration

Days later...

At that instant the light of the Porte Di Lux fell on the snowy mountains of Achlyss.

The rest of Teyvat, the idols Ensemble Square and Nito along with the Archons Idols looked around

The rest of Teyvat, the idols Ensemble Square and Nito along with the Archons Idols looked around. They were at the meeting point where they would come to pick them up for the festival.

Gorou shivered a little at the cold "How cold..." Mika looked around "This is Achlyss?" Nito nodded "That's right Mika. They lemons appear in hidden places so as not to attract attention."

At that instant they heard the sound of e a pair of engines as through the white clouds an Achlyss ship descended until it reached them.

Achlyss Palace

They all descended from the military ship being greeted by the general of the Moon Knights himself.

"Shi, Shi, Shi. Nito, boys. Welcome back to Achlyss." The hyena boy greeted with a smile.

Nito smiled "Rukio, good to see you again. How are you?" Rukio smiled "Better than you may feel majesty, besides. We are in high spirits for celebration."

Rei approached with puppy dog eyes "Where is my adored little brother~*"

"He's in the throne room-" Rukio couldn't continue as he felt Rei walk past him with light speed towards the interiors of Ritsu's castle."

"..." Everyone was silent as Rukio just whispered "Big brothers..." Nito laughed awkwardly "Hahaha..."

They all walked through the inner corridors of the Shadow Archon's palace

They all walked through the inner corridors of the Shadow Archon's palace. Yae couldn't help but feel at ease "This place is very relaxing, it might even be a welcoming place for the Yokai."

Nito sighed "Maybe but I don't think they will. After all, living in a God's home is stupid for Youkai."

Yae just smiled "You may be right." Rukio led the group to the entrance of the throne room before they could reach the entrance... The doors of the burst open followed by a person rolling before crashing into the wall.

CRACK!

Rei had swirls in his eyes completely knocked out. "Huh..."

Ritsu: "BAKA!"