Arc III: Kidnapped and rescue

A month later after the Achlyss incident.

Kohaku and Aira watched the strange mud in front of them while Kohaku had a bad feeling "What is that?"

Aira brought his hand directly near the mud. "..."

PWOSSH.

Just as the finger brushed the mud a strange amount of energy entered Aira making him scream in pain "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" The light blond haired boy fell to the ground screaming in pain and the screaming full of despair as he screamed and screamed "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

Kohaku quickly ran towards the Alkaloid idol "Aira!"

"IT HURTS! IT BURN!" the younger boy screamed in pain as Kohaku tried to calm him down "Hold on, Aira. I'll call a- HMPH!" Someone grabbed him backwards while covering his nose and mouth with a rag of chloroform making him fall unconscious.

Aira looked horrified despite the intense pain "Don't.... Kohaku-cchi..." He couldn't take the pain anymore and finally fell unconscious. One of those mysterious people in a black suit pulled out a cell phone while calling a mysterious person "Yeah boss, we got them."

...

"Yes, right now." The mysterious man hung up the phone as he carried Aira while the other carried Kohaku as he looked at the strange mud "What do we do with this strange mud?"

"Leave it, it's none of our business. The boss wants both of them right now." The man carrying Kohaku nodded as they walked out of the forest and loaded them into a black van and completely tied up.

A few minutes earlier.

Monstadt.
Stormterror Lair.

Jean nodded gratefully "Thanks for help us for this Fatui thing." Leon nodded with a chuckle "A pleasure Jean, take care."

The blonde also nodded "May the winds of Anemo Archon protect you."

PWOSH!

 Leon smiled as the light enveloped his body